TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Longhorn9brian Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Brian

Unhappy Huge penis gets no girls [Possibly Triggering] - October 28th 2018, 09:13 PM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I'm a 15 year old guy that had a bigger dick than all the dads and teachers when I was 10. I have over 8 inches and to get an idea a regular size condom doesn't reach my pubes. My friends mom was the first-ever experience. She is so hot and when I sleptover she would ask me about it and I just wanted to feel her boobs. So she told me show me yours I'll show you mine and I was already hard and she was like wtf. She even told her bf I was bigger than him. 6 inches in grade 5. 1 day he started to feel my dick, awkwardly I enjoyed it because I had this power over him and others. Boys all act the same. They like it but only whenever nobody's watching them do gay stuff. Old guys and doctors always trying to get some but not the girls. Why? Some girls but I've been with more guys than all them combined! Like at least 50 guys and only 2 of them had big dicks. Really BIG dicks. My sisters nerdy friend and his beefcake older brother. They're both extremely girthy and veiny. My 2 younger sisters caught me measuring myself and jerking off in the living room while I was so horny I couldn't stop thinking about sex. It seems my huge peach sized testicles are to blame. They told ALL their friends and still girls are scared and guys are crazy. Even when I wear looser fitting pants I can't hide an erection during gym classes. Nobody bugs me about being gay but I wish I got me some boobies instead of penis to play with.

Last edited by cynefin; November 1st 2018 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Adding prefixes.

Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1331385 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Xicsukin Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: James

Re: Huge penis gets no girls - October 29th 2018, 05:36 PM

Join Matters of Size. It's filled with man, woman and admirers who all share similar size problems. It's a quiet but welcoming community.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Latte Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Huge penis gets no girls - October 29th 2018, 05:54 PM

Honestly, I am a lot more concerned about what sounds like child abuse / sexual assault of a child because, yes, at 15 you are still a child, whether you like it or not and an adult should never be approaching you sexually, even if you said it was ok it's still illegal pretty much everywhere. I am also concerned about your ability or inability to set appropriate boundaries (e.g. your fixation on sex and masturbation didn't stop you when your younger sisters walked in on you) and also, it doesn't really sound like your consenting to these men doing stuff with you or if you are, it's just so you can have some weird power thing over having a bigger penis, which is a highly flawed logic. All of those things are way more concerning to me than why you can't get any girls to want to sleep with you and I'm not sure I am in any way qualified to address them because it sounds like it's something you need a therapist for.

If you go to therapy and address the kinds of sexual activities you've engaged in, how the way that older men and women have interacted with you, how you relate to it and your body, how the mere size of your penis controls so much of your view on body image, power, and sexuality, etc. it would likely also result in you being able to have appropriate relationships with women your own age.

5 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Pamarlisa Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Huge penis gets no girls [Possibly Triggering] - November 9th 2018, 06:13 AM

Of course, I am a little shocked by the behavior of that adult who dared to touch you.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
joshi Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Huge penis gets no girls [Possibly Triggering] - November 9th 2018, 10:00 PM

how many centimeters?

(#6 (permalink)) Old
lourent Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Huge penis gets no girls [Possibly Triggering] - November 11th 2018, 06:38 PM

girls dont care

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Longhorn9brian Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Brian

Re: Huge penis gets no girls [Possibly Triggering] - November 18th 2018, 10:11 AM

There's always some old guy or some muscle guy trying to pay me for sex at the pool

(#8 (permalink)) Old
JessicaJJ Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jessica

Re: Huge penis gets no girls [Possibly Triggering] - December 10th 2018, 09:51 AM

Are you still growing?

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Tattooed*Heart Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Christina

Re: Huge penis gets no girls [Possibly Triggering] - December 12th 2018, 01:58 AM

Believe it or not girls are into how the guy makes it work over the size of it. I don't want to come across as sounding mean but don't get hung up on your size and bragging about it. Girls get turned off about that sort of thing.

Closed Thread