TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
curious online Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Exclamation horny for cousin - July 4th 2009, 03:31 AM

this will be the first post i have ever posted so here goes im 14 and going through puberty. iv'e always had feeling for my cousin. I always thought that she was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. I have always wanted to have sex with her. I jerk off to fantasies about her to. Does that make me a bad person and what should i do about it?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Zoombini80 Offline
Not a n00b

Re: horny for cousin - July 4th 2009, 03:35 AM

Not a bad person, no. Strange fantasies are common to most teenage guys. As long as you don't carry fantasy into real life, there is little harm. If you would carry it into real life, realize there could be much complication and consequences.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Fucking Done Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: horny for cousin - July 4th 2009, 03:44 AM

It's a little weird but everyone has some weird thoughts. Just don't actually do anything with her.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Josh! Offline
im only dreaming
Average Joe

Name: Josh

Re: horny for cousin - July 4th 2009, 03:53 AM

im sure everyone has had weird thoughts like this.
just be sure that whatever you do, do NOT try and take this to real life, and try to get rid of these feelings before they get more serious.
trust me. while many people have these thoughts, it is still wrong on so many levels.

you said there was nothing left out here
well i roamed around the wastelands
and i swear i found something
i found hope
i found the dreams of the believers

Click to PM me!

Click to leave me a Visitor Message!

Love Is The Movement

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Double X Offline
bee boop
I've been here a while

Name: Kyle

Re: horny for cousin - July 4th 2009, 03:54 AM

It is never wrong to think anything as long as you don't act on it...

It is not common, but not unheard of to want to experiment with your cousin. But, if you try to pursue anything with her, any future time with her will be super-awkward and not really worth it.

"We will ask nothing. We will demand nothing. We will take." -- May 1968, French Graffiti

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Brandon Offline
I can't get enough

Re: horny for cousin - July 4th 2009, 03:54 PM

I think it's pretty natural in my opinion. Just don't let you thoughts control your actions, and you'll be fine. If your cousin tells you that she wants to have sex with you, which I can't say there's no possibility, then have sex once and move on with your life. Either way, I think you should start looking for different women to pursue.
  Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon 
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Charlie

Re: horny for cousin - July 4th 2009, 03:57 PM

Everyone has weird thoughts and fantasies, as long as you don't act on it you aren't causing any harm.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Mel14 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Megan

Re: horny for cousin - July 5th 2009, 07:05 PM

That does not make you a bad person, at all. Don't worry

I'm a house of cards in a hurricane.
A reckless ride in the pouring rain.
He cuts me and the pain is all I wanna feel.
He'll dance away just like a child.
He drives me crazy, drives me wild.
But I'm helpless when he smiles.

He broke my heart when I broke his xbox360

Cherry Cherry Boom Boom

(#9 (permalink)) Old
BlessSpecies Offline
Adam Was a Rough Draft
Average Joe

Name: Jessica

Re: horny for cousin - July 5th 2009, 07:29 PM

I used to have a crush on my cousin, but I got over it pretty quickly. It was mostly because we were best friends and always with each other. Puberty is a rough stage... just keep your mind in check =)

"I'm not old enough to understand girls."
"Heh, I don't think anybody lives THAT long."

(#10 (permalink)) Old
*alex* Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: alex

Re: horny for cousin - July 16th 2009, 12:32 PM

eh dreams are just that but dont ever try for if it happens ...owch its get er complicated due to the fact to share certain genes thus make the child (there is no 100% protection so) have less genes then the average human so hes handicapess missing bodyparts. and idk about effects to you but hey im 11 how should i know that XP

(#11 (permalink)) Old
silversun Offline
Hello, gorgeous :o)
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Kayla

Re: horny for cousin - July 16th 2009, 01:07 PM

i think its natural to have feelings! as long as you don't act on it, you're fine

Love you-- Kayla c:

Feel free to PM me if you need anything or have any questions :-)

(#12 (permalink)) Old
lauren18uk Offline
Not a n00b

Name: lauren

Re: horny for cousin - July 16th 2009, 01:25 PM

have you always had that specific cousin relationship with her? if not its maybe more common for you to feel this way. I have cousins who i have never grew up with and never thought of them as my cousins. i dont have feelings for any of them but if you have not grew up thinking of her as your relative that may be why.

(#13 (permalink)) Old
Jaguar Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Stephen Davis

Re: horny for cousin - July 16th 2009, 04:09 PM

There are posts like this from time to time. Usually somebody calls it incest and goes ballistic.
The fact of the matter is that you can marry your first cousin legally everywhere but in a few states of the US. In some cultures it's customary, but where it has been done for many generations, there seems to be an increase in genetically related diseases.
If you've got the hots for your cousin, that's pretty typical.

(#14 (permalink)) Old
Pending...Work in progess
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Matt

Re: horny for cousin - July 16th 2009, 04:24 PM

Have you grown up with this cousin of yours?

Because I have a cousin, where I've only met 3 times, every few years between meetings, and I've always found her very attractive, to the point where it's sexual. We went on one date. I'm now glad we didn't continue onto the second date.

Whereas I have another cousin, who is just as attractive, if not more, than the cousin I have mentioned in my above paragraph, I grew up with her since she was born, she is one of my very first memories, I was almost 3 and she was a few months old. I've never ever felt sexually attracted to her. I did have a few images of her because my friends in high school always used to hit on her and purposely disturb me with obscene scenarios involving her. It's just not possible for me to ever like this cousin more than a cousin.

I read about this on the internet one time, if siblings or family members grow up together, then they develop a socialy acceptable relationship that it non-sexual. Where if siblings or family members that have not grown up together while they were children, and they later meet while they are adolescents or adults, then there's more than likely that at least one of them will develop some sexual feelings/tendencies towards their family member that they've just met.

Most of the married couples that I've read about or seen that just happen to be blood related, they hadn't met each other until later in their lives.

Does anyone agree with this?

(#15 (permalink)) Old
Jaguar Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Stephen Davis

Re: horny for cousin - July 16th 2009, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillips_Screwdriver View Post
if siblings or family members grow up together, then they develop a socialy acceptable relationship that it non-sexual.
That's probably why brothers and sisters are so seldom attracted to each other sexually. I've known siblings who were curious about each other's bodies and some even experimented with each other, but they weren't really attracted to each other as lovers. I think there's something to that.

I heard somebody say it's hard to get romantic about somebody you brush your teeth with.

(#16 (permalink)) Old
ladyninetyfour Offline
<3 Utterly Invincible <3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Bex

Smile Re: horny for cousin - July 19th 2009, 08:27 PM

Okay, it's not illegal to do anything with your cousin, but that may be a bit awkward and chances are she doesn't like you in that way. I reckon you'll get over her in time. I have the hots for one of my cousins, but he's two years older and im just letting it pass me by.

xoxox PunkRoxS9 xoxox
  Send a message via MSN to ladyninetyfour  
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
Fallen_Angel Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Coral

Re: horny for cousin - July 19th 2009, 08:49 PM

its a little strange but as long as you dont try anything with her it wont be a problem and no it doesn't make you a bad person its normal if your starting to go through puberty.

Send a message via AIM to Fallen_Angel Send a message via MSN to Fallen_Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Fallen_Angel  
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
sweetman16 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Charles

Re: horny for cousin - July 27th 2009, 02:18 AM

Yeah, i remember about a year back. I was at my cousins bday parrty, and there was this girl that was somehow related to me, but i really liked her, but i guess i didn't find it really weird since i like NEVER saw her, it was only second time since im in ontario and shes in calgary. Anyway,fantasies are regular. And im sure after a while you will find sombody else that you feel the same way about. I mean your only young.

(#19 (permalink)) Old
Angel Offline
The final horcrux
I've been here a while

Re: horny for cousin - July 27th 2009, 03:01 AM

It's ok for you to have wild fantasies, as long as you know your limits and remind yourself that not all of them are possible to fufill in your real life. It's not at all your fault for finding your cousin attractive, after all, is it something to be helped? Don't think of yourself as a bad person for it, but pursuing it seems a bit out of the question as she is part of your family and you two are related. To pursue her would make your relationship with her awkward. What are the chances that a romantic relationship will develop, or if she'll return the affection? Even if it all does happen, how will you explain it to your family? Casual sex rarely works out between two people this close to each other.

Just a few things to think about. x

"Years ago, I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices."

(#20 (permalink)) Old
Shannon Offline
The Awesome-ist.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Shannon

Re: horny for cousin - July 27th 2009, 06:24 AM

Think about what kind of feelings you have for her. If they are merely sexual, just forget about it. If it's a crush, just forget about it. If it's, like, you think you're in love with her--2nd cousins are legal. Just sayin'.

(#21 (permalink)) Old
ashyxanarchy Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Ashley

Re: horny for cousin - July 27th 2009, 08:06 AM

Everyone has their own turn-ons and such. I think it's probably a little weird, but that's just my opinion.

As long as you don't act on it, it's all okay.

(#22 (permalink)) Old
hammer2fall Offline
Just chillin'...
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Adam

Re: horny for cousin - July 27th 2009, 08:20 AM

I'm gonna give you the unpopular, and somewhat controversial response.

If it is between two consenting, legal adults, then sex between cousins COULD BE ok. In canada, incest laws only go as far as siblings, half siblings, parents, and grandparents. Consensual sex between cousins is completely legal. Also in Jewish law (which I refer to because I am Jewish, I don't know about other religions) cousins can have sex and marry. Also, the argument of having "deformed" children is invalid, because with a cousin the risk is almost as low as with anyone else.

HOWEVER- There are still major social and religious stigmas to it. So if anything was to happen, you would have to deal with that, and probably a lot of awkwardness in the family afterward. So you really have to weigh the pros and cons before acting on your fantasies.

I saw these counters in some other sigs, so I decided to give one a try... this is the only special event I could think of...

Closed Thread