TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
I-Love-him Offline
I've been here a while

my boyfriend won't touch them :-\ - September 1st 2009, 05:33 PM

simple as,my boyfriend won't touch my boobs .
as most of you already know,i'm already down about my boobs,i hate them so much but to make matters worse my boyfriend never touches my boobs,he never compliments them or anything. he touches them if i sort of make him, like move them there. and if i confront him about it he just says "i dont mind them" he has complimented them once before but that was when i wore a push up bra and a padded top.
does he wish he had a girl with bigger boobs?
i mean he compliments everything else about me,he compliments about some inapropriate parts on my body too so i don't see why he can't compliment about my boobs.
he must really hate them musn't he??

i feel really unatractive and really un feminine about this

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Jaguar Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Stephen Davis

Re: my boyfriend won't touch them :-\ - September 1st 2009, 05:40 PM

When I was younger I never used to touch my gf's boobs much because I'd heard so many girls talk about how much they hated guys grabbing their boobs. Maybe he just deosn't know you want him too.

He may know you're self conscious about your boob size and avoids bringing attention to the subject. I think you need to talk to him about it. When you have sex with somebody, you can talk about the things that bother you. Bed is a place of reconciliation and support. I think you ought to tell him how you feel and that what he's doing makes it worse and that you need some support from him. That's wat lovers are for.

What just happened?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Name: Kayla

Re: my boyfriend won't touch them :-\ - September 1st 2009, 05:41 PM

Hey!

Maybe you should just ask him about it if it's worrying you so bad. That might help you understand a little bit more.

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
  Send a message via AIM to savealife723 Send a message via MSN to savealife723 Send a message via Yahoo to savealife723  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
I-Love-him Offline
I've been here a while

Re: my boyfriend won't touch them :-\ - September 1st 2009, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
When I was younger I never used to touch my gf's boobs much because I'd heard so many girls talk about how much they hated guys grabbing their boobs. Maybe he just deosn't know you want him too.

He may know you're self conscious about your boob size and avoids bringing attention to the subject. I think you need to talk to him about it. When you have sex with somebody, you can talk about the things that bother you. Bed is a place of reconciliation and support. I think you ought to tell him how you feel and that what he's doing makes it worse and that you need some support from him. That's wat lovers are for.
see he does know i like him to touch them but he never does it unless i sort of force his hand on them or something .

yh that could be true, i do moan about them a lot. but how can i tell that he's avoiding the subject and not just not touching them because he doesn't like them?? how can i tell the difference? .
i talk to him about my boobs a lot,he might just get sick and tired of hearing it to be honest,i've mentioend it before and said "you never compliment my boobs" and he just said "i do!" but he really doesn't

i mean i don't want him to compliment them if he doesn't like them,that would be a lie,but if he doesn't like them and doesn't want to touch them because he doens't like them then i would like to know so i know where i stand. how do i approach him about it again??

(#5 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Name: Kayla

Re: my boyfriend won't touch them :-\ - September 1st 2009, 05:58 PM

i would just say "why don't you touch or compliment my boobs?" maybe tell him how it makes you feel. and then go from there with his answer and such. maybe if he doesn't tell you where you stand, ask him!

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
  Send a message via AIM to savealife723 Send a message via MSN to savealife723 Send a message via Yahoo to savealife723  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Cazzum Offline
Helper
Average Joe

Name: Callum

Re: my boyfriend won't touch them :-\ - September 1st 2009, 06:12 PM

In only one relationship I've been in I've touched a girls boobs.
It's not really that great, so maybe that's why? Maybe he knows he likes it better when he touches other places, or maybe he thinks that's what you want, and what gives your more pleasure.
I know it would probably be embarrasing to ask him personally why he doesn't touch your boobs.

He might not compliment them, because he just doesn't think about them. Some guys just aren't really turned on much by boobs, I mean they are just really a piece of skin with a nipple, so some people don't like them in general, or don't care.

You could try asking him about it if you don't feel like you want to yourself, or you could possibly ask one of his friends to talk to him about it, but not say something like "Hey, your girlfriend is asking why you never touch her boobs or talk about them." But maybe you could just ask one of them to have a normal conversation about boobs and find out why he never talks about yours?

Cazzum. x

"If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die" - Genghis Khan

If you need advice:
PM

Send a message via MSN to Cazzum Send a message via Skype™ to Cazzum 
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Hollifire Offline
Smile; you're beautiful.
I've been here a while

Name: Holly

Re: my boyfriend won't touch them :-\ - September 1st 2009, 10:34 PM

A lot of the time guys don't know what they're doing, or don't want to offend us, and won't do it. You have to let him know that it's okay to do it, and that you want him to. Show him how you like being touched. Let him explore. If you're both open to anything, and about your feelings, everything should be fine. [:

PM VM

x See the trick is that you're never supposed to act on it
No matter how unbearable this misery gets x

(#8 (permalink)) Old
delilah Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: my boyfriend won't touch them :-\ - September 2nd 2009, 11:47 AM

hah when i started dating this guy, he had only been with one night stands before me, so had always sort of followed there lead, and waited for them to take their shirts of before he did, and he never made the move to take their shirt off in case they didn't want to go that far.

anyway, when we got together a month in, of me constantly undressing myself. i was getting really insecure about why my boyfriend never wanted to undress me. i asked him and he was all suprised and said that he had always just left it up to the girl. and i pointed out i was his gf and i was happy for him to undress me whenever he wanted. and that solved that. '

moral is 0 just cause something looks bad doesn't mean it is. just means you guys need to have a chat about it!

(#9 (permalink)) Old
I-Love-him Offline
I've been here a while

Re: my boyfriend won't touch them :-\ - September 2nd 2009, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delilah View Post
hah when i started dating this guy, he had only been with one night stands before me, so had always sort of followed there lead, and waited for them to take their shirts of before he did, and he never made the move to take their shirt off in case they didn't want to go that far.

anyway, when we got together a month in, of me constantly undressing myself. i was getting really insecure about why my boyfriend never wanted to undress me. i asked him and he was all suprised and said that he had always just left it up to the girl. and i pointed out i was his gf and i was happy for him to undress me whenever he wanted. and that solved that. '

moral is 0 just cause something looks bad doesn't mean it is. just means you guys need to have a chat about it!
my boyfriend is like that too! he's never undressed me or went to take my clothes off,but i kind of think he's not confident in that area.i guess i do need a word with him but would it seem pressuring if i asked him and told him i'd like him to touch my boobs more or take my clothes off??
infact, i have told him i like it when he touches my boobs but yet he still doens't touch them hmm,i'll have to just sit him down and tell it to him straight lol

(#10 (permalink)) Old
delilah Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: my boyfriend won't touch them :-\ - September 2nd 2009, 10:26 PM

yeah not to offend some of the guys reading this, but sometimes a guy needs to be told twice, bluntly and then maybe a third time. maybe he really isn't that confident. i highly doubt he doesn't like your boobs. i mean even if they are smaller than his preference, you'd still think he'd find the idea of touching your boobs hot hah.

maybe he isn't sure how to touch them, what you'd like. i reccommend when you talk to him, show him as well what you like, move his hand on them the way you like and moan a lot to show how much you are enjoying it... even if he deosn't like touching them per say.. he will love making you moan.

i mean i don't lke sucking dick, nor do i particularly care for my guys dick .. i mean, it's hardly the most attractive thing.. but i like how he reacts when i touch it obviously. so he probably needs some more coaxing haha.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Jack Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jack

Re: my boyfriend won't touch them :-\ - September 2nd 2009, 10:37 PM

Maybe he's just not that bothered about boobs? I mean, I've never really been amazingly attracted to boobs. Sure they're nice but there are far more attractive parts of a woman.

Edit: Woops, Callum beat me to that.

(#12 (permalink)) Old
udontno Offline
</3?
I can't get enough

Name: Amanda Kate

Re: my boyfriend won't touch them :-\ - September 2nd 2009, 11:10 PM

I find this thread to be so odd. The last guy that I was talking to was completely and totally obsessed with my boobs. It got to the point where I could hardly have a conversation with him without him touching my boobs. Needless to say, we didn't do a lot of talking. ;-) I had the exact opposite problem that you seem to have--I couldn't get him off my boobs. I guess I'd rather have it that way than him not touching them at all because messing with them=major turn on for me.

If I was you, I'd bring it up to him. Tell him to touch them, etc. We don't come with instruction manuals. You've got to tell your man what you want from him.

<3 Amanda Kate
Read my blog here. :-)
"because we always carried a piece of each other around."

(#13 (permalink)) Old
KatieMarie Offline
Not a n00b

Re: my boyfriend won't touch them :-\ - September 3rd 2009, 12:44 AM

Just like amanda kate said... Tell him.. if something's bothering you.. talk to him about it.. Because most likely when you said it before it didn't clearly get through his head that you want him to touch your boobs..
Yes boobs aren't that amazing there are better things.. but it is a huge turn on for me as well.. i could just be standing there and the next thing i know is theres my boyfriends hand on my boob..
So talk to him about...

(#14 (permalink)) Old
Justin Bieber Offline
=]
Outside, huh?

Name: Ask Away!

Re: my boyfriend won't touch them :-\ - September 3rd 2009, 01:20 AM

Boys are different! Some really like breasts, others, not so much. He might be nervous to be that intimate with you, or perhaps he is worried about hurting you- so reassure him it's fine to touch/rub. If you are bothered that he doesn't touch them enough, or want to know why, the best way would be to talk to him. See what's up, or tell him you'd appreciate it if he felt you more. Communication is key =]

Hope things get better for you!
-Amy

(#15 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?

Re: my boyfriend won't touch them :-\ - September 3rd 2009, 02:14 AM

Tell him you want him to. Communication is the key! You just have to ask for it to figure out if he wants to/doesn't like it.

Say, "Hey baby, see these, touch them all you want." Or more sexual.

Geek? Nerd? More like intellectual badass.

"You ran through Africa, and Asia, and Indonesia.. And now I've found you, and I love you. I want to know your name."
  Send a message via Yahoo to Algernon  
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
I-Love-him Offline
I've been here a while

Re: my boyfriend won't touch them :-\ - September 3rd 2009, 04:39 AM

thanks for all the tips everyone .
last night i managed to put it into his head and lets put it this way...he did touch them,quite a lot lol.
i also asked him "what do you think are my sexiest features" and he said "your boobs,ass and legs"so if boobs was on the list i guess it means he likes them? lol

(#17 (permalink)) Old
Hollifire Offline
Smile; you're beautiful.
I've been here a while

Re: my boyfriend won't touch them :-\ - September 3rd 2009, 04:51 PM

Haha yeah, that means he likes them. Way to go. [:

PM VM

x See the trick is that you're never supposed to act on it
No matter how unbearable this misery gets x

(#18 (permalink)) Old
Jack Offline