TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives    The Holiday Resource

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
charmbraceletxo Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Is this even relatively normal...? - September 9th 2009, 09:05 AM

My boyfriend and I have been having sex A LOT this past week or so...and to be honest, it's been amazing! (We're pretty bad--we've been doing it hardcore on the playground of my old elementary school nearly every night ;]). In any case, tonight, he wasn't able to orgasm. We moved straight into sex (I was incredibly tight)...and he was breathing rather heavily (more so than usual)...and finally, when he pulled out to cum, nothing came out...so he asked me to 'put it back in', and naturally, I did...and after a few more minutes of incessant, hardcore thrusting, he finally said "I can't come." I tried giving him a hand-job and a blow-job, and still, nothing. I asked him if whether or not I'd done anything wrong...or if my raggedy appearance (I'd just taken a shower a little while earlier) made him 'less turned-on', and thus, unable to come. He maintains that he hasn't had much time to recover...seeing as how we've been doing it every single night these past 5 nights or so...

I don't know, guys. Is this normal?
This has only happened once...and that was because (earlier on in our relationship when we had sex three and four times consecutively within the same hour) we'd already done it that same day...

I felt like such a sexual letdown :[

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Charlie

Re: Is this even relatively normal...? - September 9th 2009, 10:01 AM

The problem could be, as you've said, that you've done it every night for the past five nights and he needs chance to recover from that. I know it's normally only a few hours or something like that but if it's every night for a week then it could have some effect. I wouldn't think much of it unless it doesn't happen again next time then it could be that it is something else.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Xujhan Offline
Resident Atheist
I can't get enough

Name: Fletcher

Re: Is this even relatively normal...? - September 9th 2009, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmbraceletxo View Post
My boyfriend and I have been having sex A LOT this past week or so...and to be honest, it's been amazing! (We're pretty bad--we've been doing it hardcore on the playground of my old elementary school nearly every night ;]). In any case, tonight, he wasn't able to orgasm. We moved straight into sex (I was incredibly tight)...and he was breathing rather heavily (more so than usual)...and finally, when he pulled out to cum, nothing came out...so he asked me to 'put it back in', and naturally, I did...and after a few more minutes of incessant, hardcore thrusting, he finally said "I can't come." I tried giving him a hand-job and a blow-job, and still, nothing. I asked him if whether or not I'd done anything wrong...or if my raggedy appearance (I'd just taken a shower a little while earlier) made him 'less turned-on', and thus, unable to come. He maintains that he hasn't had much time to recover...seeing as how we've been doing it every single night these past 5 nights or so...

I don't know, guys. Is this normal?
This has only happened once...and that was because (earlier on in our relationship when we had sex three and four times consecutively within the same hour) we'd already done it that same day...

I felt like such a sexual letdown :[
Trust me, if you've been going at it every night for a week, you're a long way from being a sexual letdown. Sex as a guy, especially really good sex, can be really draining. I imagine a lot of guys wouldn't be able to keep that up day after day. And keep in mind that just because he didn't orgasm doesn't mean that he isn't still enjoying it.

The atoms that make up you and me were born in the hearts of suns many times greater than ours, and in time our atoms will once again reside amongst the stars. Life is but an idle dalliance of the cosmos, frail, and soon forgotten. We have been set adrift in an ocean whose tides we are only beginning to comprehend and with that maturity has come the realization that we are, at least for now, alone. In that loneliness, it falls to us to shine as brightly as the stars from which we came.
  Send a message via MSN to Xujhan  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
taylalatbh. Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Taylala

Re: Is this even relatively normal...? - September 9th 2009, 08:13 PM

As said above, just because he didn't orgasm, doesn't mean he wasn't enjoying it. So don't think anything bad about your performance! It's more than likely just because you've had sex alot the past week. I've been in the same situation myself. Just don't think too much about it, and maybe take a break :P

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Stay determined
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Cara

Re: Is this even relatively normal...? - September 9th 2009, 08:16 PM

Well I don't know how it is for guys but for me sometimes the actual build up to the orgasm can be better than the actual orgasm so I'm going to say that he probably still enjoyed it. Like other people said it could be because you've been doing it every night, maybe have a days break or something in between.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
LucyLouWho Offline
In that order...
I've been here a while

Name: Chelsey

Re: Is this even relatively normal...? - September 9th 2009, 08:17 PM

Completely normal. It takes time for it to build back up.

Previously Mommy.Wife.Student

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Magic. Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Poppy

Re: Is this even relatively normal...? - September 9th 2009, 09:00 PM

It's completely normal, especially if you've been having sex often. It's sure to be nothing to do with you being a 'letdown', more likely that you've been such of an 'anti-letdown' that you wore him out ... take a break and go again

You can't move mountains by whispering at them.

Take a look at my art here:
http://attemptedart.tumblr.com/

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Jaguar Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Stephen Davis

Re: Is this even relatively normal...? - September 9th 2009, 09:23 PM

Jeez: give the guy a break. Don't kill him.
Guys don't have to orgasm every time they have sex. Sometimes it just doesn't happen. The first time it doesn't happen everybody wonders what's wrong but there's nothing really wrong especially if you've been having sex a lot, and the more you try the more frustrated everybody gets. Sometimes stress will cause it, sometimes having sex with a new person will cause it from the newness of it all. And sometimes if you haven't had sex for a while and you're out of practice. Take a break for a few days & I'm sure things will return to normal.

What just happened?

(#9 (permalink)) Old
charmbraceletxo Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Is this even relatively normal...? - September 9th 2009, 11:34 PM

Haha, okay, so I gather that it's normal :] He told me that when he used to masturbate, it would happen on occasion. I've also had this happen (and I can't even come from sex!). The worrisome feelings finally abate....LOL.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
WashoutThePain Offline
=]
Outside, huh?

Name: Ask Away!

Re: Is this even relatively normal...? - September 9th 2009, 11:40 PM

I was going to say the same thing as everyone else, it's totally normal. I suggest taking a few days break before you go back at it! Also, you mentioned him pulling out to orgasm, I am not sure if this is your form of contraception or if this is just something you do along with other types of protection. But I do want to say, if you are not using a condom you are at risk for STI's and pregnancy, even if you are on the pill you can still get an STI from unprotected sex. Again, I have no idea if you are or are not using other protective means, but I just wanted to remind you =]

Glad you feel better about the whole situation

As for now, thread closed.

Message me if you need anything!

Closed Thread