TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
JackOffJill Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Karyn

He wont eat me out! - October 30th 2009, 06:22 AM

So I have asked my bf to eat me out. I have been asking for like over a year. And still nothing. Ive never had a guy eat me out before and I really want my bf to do it. I feel like something must be wrong with me to make my bf not want me like that.
but does anyone have any suggestions about how I can convince to eat me out? i just do understand cause im a very beautiful girl (as ive been told). im just confused. and suggestions or tips?
  Send a message via AIM to JackOffJill  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
purplemask Offline
Average Joe

Name: Regina

Re: He wont eat me out! - October 30th 2009, 07:15 AM

You shouldn't try and force him to do something he doesn't want to. Ask him why he won't--maybe he had a bad experience or maybe it's just something he's uncomfortable doing. If he's worried about smell/taste, you could assure him that you could shower before, or you guys could take a shower together if it's more romantic for the both of you. communication is the most important thing. However, in the end, it is his decision and you should repect it. I'm sure you are aware, but there are many, many ways to share and experience pleasure together so just try to explore other means of it.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
JackOffJill Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: He wont eat me out! - October 30th 2009, 07:24 AM

you i understand that-its just, wow im going to sound like a horrible horrible person, but i feel like if i am not getting what i need sexually from my bf that i deserve to get it somewhere else. i dont deal with my feelings and thoughts well. when i do, its usually through sex. and my bf not giving me a release that i need is frustrating. sometimes i just want to hook up with anyone just to get my needs met
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
LittleMiss Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Christine

Re: He wont eat me out! - October 30th 2009, 11:16 AM

You really need to sit down and talk with him about it. Hear him out, he should have his reasons for not wanting to.
If he doesn't like hair, you have a choice: get it all removed (I recommend getting it waxed professionally) or let it go.
You cannot force him to do it.
Also, unless he says otherwise, don't get him to do something for you that you wouldn't do for him.
And if he does decide to try it, here are some ideas/tips:
-Always shower first if he's a bit apprehensive.
-Shower together first. You could try it in the shower.
-Do it somewhere private where you can spread your legs properly (Sounds weird, I know)

My boyfriend says he loves the act, doesn't like my hair too much (he doesn't mind too much), but always likes me to shower first.

Happy to talk about anything and everything.
Send me a message any time, my proverbial door is open

Laughter is the best medicine
Q: What's the difference between a surgeon and God?
A: God doesn't think he's a surgeon.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Debaser Offline
Tabula Rasa
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Louise

Re: He wont eat me out! - October 30th 2009, 02:49 PM

Dealing with unwanted thoughts and feeling through sexual acts is seriously not the way forward.
You will end up only feeling good when you are sexual with your partner and that can do awful things to a.) your self esteem and b.) your relationship.

On the question in hand, talking to him is the best place to start, showering (together), using flavored body licks or a dental dam will also help make it more comfortable for him.
69 is always something to consider as there is far more incentive!

Send a message via MSN to Debaser Send a message via Skype™ to Debaser 
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Emzy Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Emma

Re: He wont eat me out! - October 30th 2009, 03:02 PM

I know loads of girls/guys who refuse to eat a girl out, I can understand why but as people said you really can't force someone to do it. I'd prefer to do it if you were clean obviously, so make sure your clean and let him know he doesnt have to do it if he really doesnt want too.

"All the haters I swear, they look so small from up here..."

tumblr. | facebook
  Send a message via MSN to Emzy Send a message via Skype™ to Emzy 
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
I-Love-him Offline
I've been here a while

Re: He wont eat me out! - October 30th 2009, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackOffJill View Post
you i understand that-its just, wow im going to sound like a horrible horrible person, but i feel like if i am not getting what i need sexually from my bf that i deserve to get it somewhere else. i dont deal with my feelings and thoughts well. when i do, its usually through sex. and my bf not giving me a release that i need is frustrating. sometimes i just want to hook up with anyone just to get my needs met
i can see both points of view here, i can first of all understand your problem, my ex refused to lick me out or do anything with me unless he got satisfaction from it,it felt really annoying because i didn't feel like my needs where being met. however, i also agree with others, you can't force him to do something he doesn't want to.

if you feel like you are going to have to hook up with someone else to get satisfaction from sex,then i think you need to sit yourself down and actualy think weather or not you are taking your relationship with him seriously enough. why not try other things during sex with him, there are other ways to get satisfaction,explain to him that you want to experiment a bit more. but i wouldn't suggest hooking up with other guys to get satisfaction.imagine how you'd feel if he was forcing you to do something you didn't wanna do, and then he went with another girl just because you wouldn't do something with him.i think you might be a little angry and hurt by that.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Charlie

Re: He wont eat me out! - October 30th 2009, 03:51 PM

If he doesn't want to then you really can't make him do it. He isn't the only person as there is probably a lot of people out there who won't do it as well for whatever reason they may have. I don't think you should hook up with someone else while your with your boyfriend either. If you feel that he isn't giving you want you want then end it and find someone who will, don't cheat because it's just low.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Brandon Offline
I can't get enough

Re: He wont eat me out! - October 30th 2009, 04:27 PM

Just ask him. If it's just that he's scared that you'll taste bad and will stop and you'll be disappointed, he can buy some strawberry sex liquid...whatever it is...and put it on there, and/or you gotta make sure your cooter is clean before you and him have sex. Ultimately, it's his decision...but maybe you and him could come to a compromise. Let him do something that you don't like to do (like swallow sperm, anal sex, etc if you don't do those already), and he'll eat you out. That's what my best friend did with his ex girlfriend.
  Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon 
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
JackOffJill Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: He wont eat me out! - October 31st 2009, 05:27 AM

i guess thanks for the advice. unfortunately, i kinda feel worse about the entire situation. im the kind of girl who would do anything a guy wanted me to- at least once to experiment and play around. i am a very very sexual person. i always have been. and my bf, he is sexual but not as willing to try new things. ive tried everything to make him comfortable with the idea of eating me out: doing in the shower, just having showered, using flavor stuff, i am shaven. i have tried to get him to 69 with me so that he would be getting something too, but that didnt work. its so frustrating because i feel like there is something wrong with me that makes him not want to do things with me. we have sat down and talked to each other about this, but he never has a reason for why he wont eat me out. he wont do other things like anal either. its frustrating because ive told him i would do anything to him (and i have) but still i dont get anything.
and on top of that, i feel like shit because i did cheat on him before. it was a horrible horrible experience but i did it. i regret it only because of how bad the sex was. but honestly im coming close to doing it again because i cant take it. so many guys so that they want my body and tell me what they would do to me, but my own bf doesnt want me. it makes me hate myself even more than i do.
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Chzburger Offline
Not a n00b

Re: He wont eat me out! - October 31st 2009, 09:54 PM

Well as others have said, you can't force him to do anything but maybe you can tell him you won't go down on him if we won't go down on you :P

(#12 (permalink)) Old
One of those old people ;)
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Amber

Re: He wont eat me out! - November 1st 2009, 02:28 AM

The way I see it. If I don't get oral, you don't get oral. I think it should be a mutual thing and when guys just get selfish it annoys me so I stop giving bjs if they wont return the favor.

"omg i might be pregnant!?!?!"

"ok..calm down..pee on your keyboard...nope its negative"

(#13 (permalink)) Old
Larrinda Offline
Average Joe

Name: Larri :)

Re: He wont eat me out! - November 1st 2009, 03:18 AM

I agree with her.
Be honest and tell him you have never experienced it and you feel like your being cheated and if he does not give some he wont get some

Its only fair haha you neeeeeed to experience it

"My life is like a rolling river
So muddy and absurd
And although I might be mistaken
I know that Iíll be heard
And I find the second I try to pull away
Iím thrown back in line
All this time"

(#14 (permalink)) Old
JackOffJill Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: He wont eat me out! - November 1st 2009, 04:54 AM

haha honestly i never thought about how i could not do something to him. i was like "well i could tell him no sex.....but then i lose more on that!" haha. so haha yeah ill have to try to no bj thing. i mean im gonna talk to him again and try to find out if there is really a reason he doesnt want to do it. cause if there was a reason and i knew what it was, then i probably would be more ok with it. but since he wont tell me a reason, it makes me frustrated. ok well crossing my fingers haha.
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
mommieof2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Nellie

Re: He wont eat me out! - November 2nd 2009, 06:39 AM

some guys just dont like it. my husband doesn't like it much and I'm lucky if i get it.

*Nellie*
  Send a message via AIM to mommieof2  
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
BigBL87 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: He wont eat me out! - November 5th 2009, 06:20 PM

Some guys don't want to because of smell/taste (it's not that bad, FWIW). Some guys don't want to because they have no idea what to do. I personally love doing it, but I was nervous about doing it at first.

(#17 (permalink)) Old
JRo122 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: He wont eat me out! - November 13th 2009, 12:35 AM

While I enjoy it, eating a girl out is not for every guy. Some guys think its gross and to be honest, it CAN be gross depending on the girl. I'm not saying you're gross by any means. I'm just saying.

Closed Thread