TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Shaytun Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Dariush

I've been wondering why "ass licking" is a thing - July 18th 2010, 08:48 PM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

So I've heard guys say they want a chick to lick their ass hole and that it feels really good.
Gay?
Or can someone explain it to me? I don't want anyone in there.

Why do guys like liking a chick's asshole? That sounds really gross?

My friends who have done it say they do it on occasion and make them take a shower before hand but still...?

I've not encountered any of this and was curious about the "thing" is behind it?

I am the stone that the builder refused.

Last edited by Shaytun; July 18th 2010 at 09:56 PM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
mommy to be <3
Junior TeenHelper

Re: I've been wondering why "ass licking" is a thing - July 18th 2010, 09:08 PM

It is a sensitive area, so something soft and wet rubbing on it probably would feel pretty good. I can't imagine ever performing that though honestly! Maybe something similar, but not my tongue there no thank you!

From your head down to your toes,
You're not much, goodness knows.
But you're so precious to me,
Sweet as can be,
Baby of mine.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
WillO'Wisp Offline
I've been here a while

Re: I've been wondering why "ass licking" is a thing - July 18th 2010, 09:16 PM

My ex did that to me once, I found it rather odd but it actually felt pretty good. It was a sensitive area, just like having your pussy licked, so you really feel a tingling sensation there like you would in any sensitive area.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
*Rainbow*Rider* Offline
<3
I've been here a while

Name: Hannah

Re: I've been wondering why "ass licking" is a thing - July 18th 2010, 09:21 PM

Its only a little further away then the vagina I guess. I haven't come across it yet so far. I don't think its particularly 'gay' though.

If the world is a cold place
Make it your business to start some fires

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Alrex Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Alex

Re: I've been wondering why "ass licking" is a thing - July 19th 2010, 08:15 PM

I've licked assholes, and had my asshole licked
Maybe if a man is licking your asshole, it's gay. Or you are imagining a man licking your asshole.

If a woman is wearing a strap on, and going at you from behind, I wouldn't even consider that gay unless you are imagining it was a man.

People have different fetishes, people like to experiment.

I had one girl who liked me biting on her ear, I also had another that liked me licking the inside of her bellybutton.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Marguerite Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Marguerite

Re: I've been wondering why "ass licking" is a thing - July 19th 2010, 10:02 PM

Yeah, I really don't understand that at all.

I don't see what is appealing about it AT ALL and I can't understand why someone would want to put their tounge there

The whole thing just screams ew to me to be honest.

I don't see how its gay though if you're doing it with a girl.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Shaytun Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Dariush

Re: I've been wondering why "ass licking" is a thing - July 19th 2010, 10:05 PM

If a girl licks your ass or wears a strap on, I find that quite gay.

I am the stone that the builder refused.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Justin Bieber Offline
=]
Outside, huh?

Name: Ask Away!

Re: I've been wondering why "ass licking" is a thing - July 19th 2010, 11:06 PM

Quote:
So I've heard guys say they want a chick to lick their ass hole and that it feels really good.
Gay?
Not gay in my opinion, it's just another way to please your partner.

Quote:
Why do guys like liking a chick's asshole? That sounds really gross?
Some could say that about why guys like liking a chick's vagina. It sounds gross to some, but lovely to others. If it gives her a lot of pleasure, a lot of men are willing to try things.

Specific bacteria you can pick up from 'rimming'.
Quote:
My friends who have done it say they do it on occasion and make them take a shower before hand but still...?
Going to the bathroom (2-3 hours before) and showering right before can keep things much cleaner.

Quote:
Bacterial infections transferred by oro-anal sex
As we’ve indicated above, contact between the mouth and the anus will probably result in the transfer of ‘bottom germs’ – though these will not necessarily cause disease.
Bowel organisms
There is evidence that the bowel organisms Salmonella, Shigella and Campylobacter can all be transmitted by oro-anal contact. These can all cause abdominal pain and diarrhoea. Infections with Salmonella and Shigella can occasionally be very serious.
Hepatitis A
Hepatitis A is a common viral infection that can cause jaundice and abdominal pain. It is not usually life-threatening, although sufferers can feel very ill.
The virus is often found in faeces in high concentrations and will almost inevitably be present on the apparently clean anal skin of infected individuals. It can be transmitted by oro-anal contact.
Several epidemic outbreaks have been reported among gay men, but heterosexual couples practising oro-anal contact are just as likely to be at risk.
Hepatitis B
Hepatitis B is a viral infection. It is common in hot countries and around the Mediterranean. It used to be rare in the UK, but rates are rising. It is particularly common among people who have had a previous sexually transmitted disease, and among drug users. It can cause a very serious, potentially fatal, liver disease and chronic liver damage. It is most commonly transmitted by inoculation of infected blood, by sharing needles for injection, needlestick injuries and the medical use of infected blood products. Virus particles are found in semen, stool and saliva, as well as blood. There is clear evidence that it can be transmitted through vaginal and anal intercourse, but it is unproven whether it can be transmitted through oral sex. Certainly, there is a theoretical risk of transmission.
Hepatitis C
Hepatitis C is a viral infection transmitted in a similar way to hepatitis B, and so usually affects drug users. Some people with hepatitis C infection were infected with blood products, such as transfusions, prior to adequate screening procedures in the 1980s. There is limited evidence that hepatitis C may be transmissible through receptive oro-genital contact.
Worms
Threadworms, and probably other worms, can be transmitted by oro-anal contact or by fellatio after anal intercourse.
Quote:
Other bacteria. Two significant germs are Shigella and Salmonella, which cause food poisoning. These germs can cause acute and often vicious diarrhea, and it's possible for someone with mild symptoms to transmit the infection to someone else who develops severe symptoms.
Intestinal parasites, notably Giardia lamblia, and amoebas, both of which cause diarrhea.
Viruses, notably HIV (the AIDS virus) and the one that causes hepatitis A. HIV typically spreads through blood-to-blood contact. Anal tissue bleeds easily, particularly in the estimated one-third of American adults who have hemorrhoids. (These varicose veins of the anal canal sometimes cause pain, but frequently do not, so affected individuals may not know they have them.) If HIV-contaminated blood enters the mouth of a someone who has a minor injury -- bleeding gums, for example -- the infection might be transmitted.
How to keep clean:
Quote:
Wash thoroughly. Before any sexual encounter involving oral-anal play, the area around and inside the anus should be carefully washed with soap and water.

Consider showering together. Washing is good, but showering together is even better. Not only is it sensual foreplay, but you can both make sure everything is clean and ready to go.

Consider an enema. For an extra margin of hygiene safety, the recipient might want to try an enema before washing. Enemas rinse the rectum and anal canal, removing most traces of fecal material. They're easy to use, especially the disposable enemas available over the counter from pharmacies. Simply insert the flexible nozzle into the anus while on your hands and knees and gently squeeze the bottle, pushing the fluid into the rectum. After a few minutes, sit on the toilet and allow the fluid to drain out. The bottle can be refilled with warm water and reused.

Dam it. Dental dams are thick sheets of latex rubber that work like a condom, acting as a physical barrier between the anus and the mouth. They may feel awkward to use at first, but, like condoms, they can be incorporated into analingus easily with a little practice and a sense of humor. Dental dams are available at most pharmacies, or you can simply buy unlubricated condoms or latex gloves and cut them into flat sheets. In a pinch, you can also use plastic food wrap. To heighten pleasure, massage a little sexual lubricant into your lover's anus before applying the dam.
Rinse after. After analingus without a dam, be sure to rinse your mouth with an antiseptic mouthwash or, at the very least, water.
Hopefully this helps a little

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Snufkin Offline
XO
I can't get enough

Name: Scott

Re: I've been wondering why "ass licking" is a thing - July 20th 2010, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald Weasley View Post
Some could say that about why guys like liking a chick's vagina. It sounds gross to some, but lovely to others. If it gives her a lot of pleasure, a lot of men are willing to try things.
This seems to be my argument for a lot of things. If someone questions why you'd wanna put your mouth near someone's bum, then I'd throw right back why you'd wanna put your mouth near any other part of them if they aren't hygenic. If the receiver if a hygenic, clean person, I see no problem with this. I don't see how it's gay in any way.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
Outside, huh?

Re: I've been wondering why "ass licking" is a thing - July 20th 2010, 03:46 PM

I don't think it sounds particularly gay...it's a pretty sensitive area and also, although a fair few of them don't want to admit it, a lot of guys go CRAZY for stimulation in that area. I've seen it happen before my own eyes That's where the prostrate is after all?? Although I don't LOVE the idea of doing it to a guy ~ or even having it done to me, it's something interests me and something I probably will do at some stage; probably with someone I'm comfortable with.

Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive anyway.

Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud ~ Kanye West

Mistakes are minimized by experience and experience is maximised by mistakes.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
rhapsody Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: I've been wondering why "ass licking" is a thing - July 20th 2010, 06:17 PM

I've used my finger there on a guy and I'm told it feels amazing because there is a very sensitive spot there which only men have. I don't get what the appeal is for women, except maybe there are more nerve endings there because its so close to the vagina?

I would never use my toungue or mouth there though - I just couldn't.

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Alrex Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: I've been wondering why "ass licking" is a thing - July 21st 2010, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaytun View Post
What about if you give a girl anal sex?

Would that still be considered gay to you?

I don't see what the anus has to with being gay.

I would only say something is gay if it is a man doing sexual acts to a man (ie. kissing included)

(#13 (permalink)) Old
Union Of V Offline
Scepticism With A Tail
I can't get enough

Name: Basil!!!

Re: I've been wondering why "ass licking" is a thing - July 21st 2010, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaytun View Post
If it's a girl it's hardly gay Actually I have a theory that gays have a better time than straights because each knows what the other's looking for. So there

As has been said before, erogenous zones are erogenous zones regardless of their location. When done for pleasure it's because it's pleasurable. It's perfectly normal to put away one's inhibitions when there's the tease of an orgasm, or of seeing one's partner pleasured.
  Send a message via MSN to Union Of V  
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
I-Love-him Offline
I've been here a while

Re: I've been wondering why "ass licking" is a thing - July 22nd 2010, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alrex View Post
What about if you give a girl anal sex?

Would that still be considered gay to you?

I don't see what the anus has to with being gay.

I would only say something is gay if it is a man doing sexual acts to a man (ie. kissing included)
Completly agree with you alrex!

How can it be seen as gay if it is a guy doing something to a lady?

Anyway as for the main question, It's done because people like it, well some people, it's just a pleasure source. Some people like oral, anal or having there toes sucked, others like ass licking. Just a preference.

(#15 (permalink)) Old
rednailpolish92 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Katie

Re: I've been wondering why "ass licking" is a thing - July 22nd 2010, 02:36 PM

ive had numerous rim jobs... and i really enjoy it. ive never given one tho... not really my thing to return... but it is a really sensitive area, and something that usually isnt touched so its a new sensation.

(#16 (permalink)) Old
Csealuvzu Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I've been wondering why "ass licking" is a thing - July 23rd 2010, 03:21 AM

I agree tried it and NOOOO

(#17 (permalink)) Old
LadeeSavage Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I've been wondering why "ass licking" is a thing - July 25th 2010, 04:55 AM

I cant speak to as why guys like it, however, my boyfriend was eating me out one time&&he did it. I actually liked it. It wasn't the best feeling but I did like it&&it felt good to me. He also fingered my ass&&during intercourse we tried anal. Know that...I LOVED !

(#18 (permalink)) Old
The Kira Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Melody

Re: I've been wondering why "ass licking" is a thing - July 27th 2010, 03:32 AM

There are a lot of sensetive nerv endings near the anus, so i can understand why it would feel good

Stay forever lovely
  Send a message via AIM to The Kira  
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
Readein Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I've been wondering why "ass licking" is a thing - July 27th 2010, 03:55 AM

I've always wanted to lick a girls ass truthfully. I don't know why but it's an extreme turn on for me. As far as getting my ass licked it wouldn't bother me but it's not nothing I would hold in high regards.

(#20 (permalink)) Old
Alrex Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: I've been wondering why "ass licking" is a thing - July 28th 2010, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Readein View Post
I've always wanted to lick a girls ass truthfully. I don't know why but it's an extreme turn on for me. As far as getting my ass licked it wouldn't bother me but it's not nothing I would hold in high regards.
I've tried it

Honestly it's not that bad. I mean, c'mon girls suck our penis. We pee out of there

Closed Thread