TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Dyingtolive Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Guys what do u like girls to do to you? (not dirty) - May 15th 2011, 05:59 AM

Well me and my bf have only been dating for a little while and i really havent had a bf before him so im not really sure what guys like... like personally i know that i love when he kisses me on the neck... so guys im asking like where do u like to be kissed, touched, etc... above the belt pleasee... I really wanna make him happy but I just wanna keep it clean still...

Sometimes we hurt, sometimes we cry, and sometimes we fall, but what I also know is that sometimes were happy, sometimes we laugh, and we can always get back up when we fall. I know that help is real and hope is real. I know that in falling we learn to fly. And I know that it takes more courage to live than it does to die, so be strong because you can do it.

~"At least we live tonight"~

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jayme

Re: Guys what do u like girls to do to you? (not dirty) - May 15th 2011, 06:14 AM

im not a dude...but i kno guys hav told me they like it when i run my fingers thru their hair, and when i feel their biceps. Also saying the persons name adds a special touch, like its personal and not just a generic thing

"One day at a time, this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering." -Ida Scott Taylor

(#3 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Name: Jess

Re: Guys what do u like girls to do to you? (not dirty) - May 15th 2011, 06:46 PM

You could just ask him, every guy is different. Does he know he's your first boyfriend? I'm certain he would understand lol with my boyfriend i like to kiss his neck, touch his tummy that sort of thing. i like the idea of feeling his abs whenever i want :P

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.
It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
PM me if you need to talk about ANYTHING.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Ryan1 Offline
A Man Of My Word
I've been here a while

Name: Ryan

Re: Guys what do u like girls to do to you? (not dirty) - May 15th 2011, 09:38 PM

First off welcome to teenHelp itís always nice to meet new users.

Myself personally I like getting kissed on the neck and I love it when my girl friend and I cuddle and she rubs my chest, my arms ect. During sex I really get turned on when she talks dirty to me.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Heretic Offline
The Architect
I've been here a while

Name: Casey

Re: Guys what do u like girls to do to you? (not dirty) - May 15th 2011, 10:08 PM

Almost anything about being touched works for me. I'm huge on cuddling/snuggling.

We will ask nothing. We will demand nothing. We will take.

French Graffiti, 1968

CTN 0452-9
  Send a message via MSN to Heretic  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Rhop101 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Robert

Re: Guys what do u like girls to do to you? (not dirty) - May 16th 2011, 01:38 AM

Biting my ear helps although I don't know what's getting into dirty to much lol.

But hugging me and having her body against mine, which causes a little bit of rubbing turns me on more at least subconsciously lol

"It's the first kiss. It's flawless. It's really somethin'...

It's Fearless" ^_^

My steam powered bicycle

And remember The Man who Owns an Overland Never Wants a Better Car

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Acheron Offline
El Tigre
I can't get enough

Re: Guys what do u like girls to do to you? (not dirty) - May 16th 2011, 01:42 AM

Play-fighting. And biting. Lots of biting.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Dyingtolive Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Guys what do u like girls to do to you? (not dirty) - May 16th 2011, 03:08 AM

what about kissing the neck?? are guys pretty into that??

Sometimes we hurt, sometimes we cry, and sometimes we fall, but what I also know is that sometimes were happy, sometimes we laugh, and we can always get back up when we fall. I know that help is real and hope is real. I know that in falling we learn to fly. And I know that it takes more courage to live than it does to die, so be strong because you can do it.

~"At least we live tonight"~

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Acheron Offline
El Tigre
I can't get enough

Re: Guys what do u like girls to do to you? (not dirty) - May 16th 2011, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyingtolive View Post
Can't speak for all guys, but I enjoy it a lot.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Name: Jess

Re: Guys what do u like girls to do to you? (not dirty) - May 16th 2011, 03:43 AM

Quote:

as you've guessed im not a guy, but my boyfriend loves being kissed, licked, or biten on the neck

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.
It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
PM me if you need to talk about ANYTHING.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
hey you beautiful <3
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: crystal stuart

Re: Guys what do u like girls to do to you? (not dirty) - May 16th 2011, 04:19 AM

my bf like and hickis and bites on neck and licks and kisses on neck i hope i was helpful please feel free to inbox me

be brave lifes to short make the most of it add me on http://www.teenhelp.org/ it will do u wonders xxx :P
who ever knows christabel add this group xxx http://www.teenhelp.org/socialgroups...%27s+stalkers/
love crystal

havent self harmed for 4 months
this is my girlfriend http://www.teenhelp.org/users/holliex/

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Re: Guys what do u like girls to do to you? (not dirty) - May 16th 2011, 12:51 PM

Quote:
My boyfriend enjoys it, and also likes to be kissed right behind the ear, as well as on the ear lobe (this requires sucking on the ear lobe).

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
  Send a message via AIM to Harmony♥  
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Choose Offline
Invest in yourself.
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Guys what do u like girls to do to you? (not dirty) - May 16th 2011, 06:18 PM

This is "below the belt" technically, but I was making out with a girl yesterday and she grabbed my butt.

I was a little surprised, but I won't lie- it was nice.

"Ignore the ramblings of the ignorant, and step on or over their crumpled bodies as you make your way to the top of the mountain. Eat upon their flesh for fuel, and, through your determination and will, banish them to obscurity and a life of complacency and self righteousness that is the hell in which they live"

-Richard Safreed

"Civilize the mind, but make savage the body."

(#14 (permalink)) Old
Ari323 Offline
Ari323
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Arabella Lilia Mae

Re: Guys what do u like girls to do to you? (not dirty) - May 17th 2011, 08:24 PM

My boyfriend loves it when I bite his neck (not proper hard though) it really turns him on xx

(#15 (permalink)) Old
Noah Zomby Offline
<3
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Noah Mohandas Tanner

Re: Guys what do u like girls to do to you? (not dirty) - May 17th 2011, 08:53 PM

Well every guy is different. Some may not like one thing, and some might really like it. For me the neck and chest are really good spots. I love to be licked and kissed on the neck. I haven't been bitten enough to know if I like it or not. And I love it when my girlfriend rubs her hands all around my body. Like my chest and my back. And I also like scratching of the back. Plus there's also kind of like massaging the head where you put your hand beneath all the hair and like sort of like start to clench your hand and then release it. Sort of like massaging it. And the running the fingers through the hair is awesome too.

So the things for me are licking and kissing of the neck, rubbing of the upper torso (since you don't want anything below the belt), scratching of the back, and massing the head or running fingers through the hair.

Risk something, take back what's yours.
Say something that you know they might attack you for.
Cause I'm sick of being treated like I have before.
Like it's stupid standing for, what I'm standing for.

When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die.

Your voice is your own, I can't protect it.

You'll have to sing.
A verse no one has ever, known.
Don't be afraid.
Cause no one ever sings, alone.
Love all.

Closed Thread