TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
BabyIndia Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: India

BabyIndias pregnancy Journal :D - August 29th 2012, 11:48 PM

Well I thought I would jump on the band wagon and make a journal for you guys. Im not here very often but I will update this for those that want to read

Little bit about myself first, im 22 and married We live in our own flat in a small village not far away from newcastle uk.

We have been trying to conceive for three years with no luck and several miscarriages. I was being tested as to why nothing was happening for us, and had to have a internal scan in which the guy said i ticked some boxes, not sure still to this day as to what they are. One week later excatly 8 years since the death of my grandma i find out i might possibly be pregnant. I took three cheap tests first, they all came out postive, i tryed not to get excited, rang my hubby and asked him to pick me a double one of those clear blue digitals.

He must of ran from what he was doing to the store cos it didnt take him long to get them to me lol.

I took the tests both of them straight after each other lol, and they both said i was about 5-6 weeks pregnant.

I'm now 26 weeks pregnant with a little boy

My first scan he was wiggling about as normal everything is normal.

Second scan to find out what we are having and he was flashing his tail at everyone lol, he was hiding his brain and kept putting his hands over his head as the nurse was trying to measure his head and make sure everything was okay. Eventually he moved his hands and put them in front of his face and started clapping his hands and waving at his daddy!! Everything is healthy and normal. Hes measuring longer than average. (no idea where he gets that from as we both arent very tall haha)

I was taken into hosptial the other day (contractions) turned out he was just being a little terror and kicking the literal crap out of me, and has kicked some of the lining out through the cervix which caused the bleed and the contraction like pains. Hes okay not distressed though.

Had a midwifes appointment on tuesday, he wouldnt lay still for midwife to listen to his heart beat and kept kicking the heart beat moniter off lol he didnt like it. Was told i have pregnancy siactica and there isnt alot they can do unless im in real bad pain. Any tips on excersices i can do to loosen myself up and get him shifted on to the other side?

I have to take asprin once a day as i had a blood clot on my lung.

Im having to have a glucose test on tuesday which im dreading lol as the drink they give you is vile makes me wanna throw up.

So thats basically the story up to now.

Hes currently kicking my right side and laying diagonal very awkard child he is haha and making me want to eat ice cream at nearly midnight.

I shall try and update this at least once a week, but im working and its very hectic atm and trying to find space to get all his stuff into my flat is a nightmare. (he has more clothes and shoes than i do!!)

Im so excited although scared about pain of childbirth, but i have been assured that as soon as he is placed in my arms i wont give a crap about what ive been through and just be glad hes in my arms.
We do have a name for him but arent disclosing it atm. Ill upload some lovely scan pictures for you guys to have nosey at once i figure out the picture thingys underneath lol

Closed Thread