TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

LGBT, Sexuality and Gender Identity Whether you're LGBT, questioning, have gender identity issues, or have entirely unrelated feelings, this forum is here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jacob

NSFW? Questioning, I guess. Kinda just rant. - August 7th 2016, 06:09 AM

Hey.

I'm Jacob, 14, and I'm kinda in a crossroad.
Well, I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and I think I'm bi. *gasp*
Not really, I just try to make things funny to defuse my awkwardness. I've always liked girls, don't need detail, but I've notice lately I've been finding some of my guys friend kinda hot, and my brain goes off thinking about taking 'em down to pound town (why do I stay stuff like this) Also, I've been shipping guys together a lot, and looking at some... questionably un straight "art" on my Tumblr. To segway on, when I'm... let's just say home alone and with too much time, I've been noticing I've been watching more Bi and Gay "adult film" then straight. My lesbian friend told me once, "Can you see yourself in a relationship with another guy?" Thing is, kinda, but I kinda wish I was plain ol' boring straight. I know that contradicts most of what I just said, but fu- screw it.

I know this doesn't really go anywhere, I just usually keep tons of stuff inside, and I just want to spill it out. *sigh*

(#2 (permalink)) Old
SirJordan Offline
Twitter: @sirjordanhardy
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jordan

Re: NSFW? Questioning, I guess. Kinda just rant. - August 7th 2016, 06:41 AM

Don't be ashamed of who you are of what you feel. It's perfectly normal for guys our age to go through stages where we find other guys attractive. I know I do. I'd say I'm Bi-Curious as I find girls attractive, but have a slight attraction to some guys too. I can't see myself in a relationship with another boy, but would be willing to experiment. If you are Bi, then as I said before its nothing to be ashamed of. If you don't want to have a relationship with another guy then don't. That's the advantage of liking both. Best of both worlds
  Send a message via Yahoo to SirJordan  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Fallingforyou Offline
#radpenguin
Average Joe

Name: Leonie

Re: NSFW? Questioning, I guess. Kinda just rant. - August 7th 2016, 02:52 PM

I agree with Jordan and there is nothing wrong with questioning your sexuality, especially not at your age. Don't be afraid to try out different things and there's plenty of time for you to figure out if you prefer guys or girls or if both are fine. It's hard to come to a decision without much experience, so my best advice would be to keep your mind and heart open and don't put any pressure on yourself (I doubt your shipping preferences have anything to do with your sexual orientation, some people just go together really well regardless of their gender )

Hakuna matata - it means no worries for the rest of your days.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jacob

Re: NSFW? Questioning, I guess. Kinda just rant. - August 7th 2016, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirJordan View Post
Don't be ashamed of who you are of what you feel. It's perfectly normal for guys our age to go through stages where we find other guys attractive. I know I do. I'd say I'm Bi-Curious as I find girls attractive, but have a slight attraction to some guys too. I can't see myself in a relationship with another boy, but would be willing to experiment. If you are Bi, then as I said before its nothing to be ashamed of. If you don't want to have a relationship with another guy then don't. That's the advantage of liking both. Best of both worlds
Yeah, that's true. I mean, I've haven't kissed anyone, hell, I've never even held hands with someone, so I don't have a background to compare to, I'll see. I kinda just needed somewhere to rant, and anyways, I've infamous for denying stuff in my head, so there's that lol.

Closed Thread