TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Laureendila Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Ania

I'm falling in love and I'm scared - November 26th 2016, 08:03 PM

Hello and thank you for coming!

I'm scared that the feelings I have for my classmate are just one sided and I will end up with broken heart again. I want to know if there is something or not, so I can either move on or have hope.
I'm also really bad at reading people. Below I will add few situations:

P is the guy I like.

1. I don't have romantic feelings for K, but we are always teasing each other. That day we were also teasing each other. B (who was standing near us, with P) said that P is jealous. P: 'Yeah, a little'.

2. We were both downstairs, waiting for the janitor to open cloakroom. We decided to play mobile game 'What if'. Ironically, the first question was about kissing the person nearest to you. I clicked 'Yes'. After that P hugged me (and I just wanted to stay there forever, it sounds stupid, yes I know).

3. After last lesson we (me, P and another girl - J) were waiting for others. Suddenly J said that I'm calling P 'chubby bunny' (I have fat rabbit at home, his surname is similar to rabbit) and asked what he is calling his girlfriend (aka me). P was silent for few seconds and then said he doesn't call her anything, because they communicate telepathically.

4. On Friday whole class was having dinner (every month we have class dinners with our class teacher - Mr. J). After P ordered a big meal and nearly ate everything, Mr. J said, laughing: 'She* will hold and hug you'. P looked at me, smiled and said 'Yeah...'.
(* - my name was there)

5. Another time I was trying to sit at desk (I'm really short, the desk was just a little bit over my ability to push myself up). P walked over, lifted me up and helped me sit there. After that he smiled.

6. This was his second week at school and he wanted a key to his locker. He asked me from whom can he get it. I told him, that we got our keys from Mr. J. He didn't want to go there alone (our class teacher is joking all the time, and can sometimes appear as 'scary' person), so I offered to go with him. And he said okay. Then I said I would take his hand. He said okay again.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: kareece

Re: I'm falling in love and I'm scared - November 30th 2016, 12:08 AM

awwz thats cute based on everything that you've said he seems to like u too but there are times when he may just see you as a younger sibling

i know it would be hard and awkward for u to just come out and say that u like him but at the moment that seems to be ur best option

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Laureendila Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Ania

Re: I'm falling in love and I'm scared - December 5th 2016, 03:24 PM

Thank you for your answer ( :
Maybe it seems like the best option, but I won't do that. We will be in one class for 3 more years and it would be super awkward afterwards. I'm not saying I'm scared - yes, maybe a part of me is, but I would only do that if school was over and there would be a possibility of never seeing him again (I did that before the summer started and altough it hurt, it's not awkward, because I haven't seen him since previous school year ended).

"All that matters now, all that's ever mattered, is that we're together"
~ Supernatural

Closed Thread