TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Question how can i speak to her? - February 2nd 2009, 12:27 PM

well there is this girl ive liked for about 3 months now when i think about her my heart hurts the only problem is, is that i go all tense and shy when im near her so i have no way of talking to her it sucks cause i would really like to get to know her even if it doesnt lead on to a relationship. so i was wondering how could i speak to her , i find it easier to talk on computers but just adding her would be a bit weird and stalkerish i guess and the only time i really see her is in school and shes always with some friends or im always with mine so its a kind of a no win situation

but there is a school social this friday ( more like everyone gets drunk in a pub) she might attended and mabye i would find it easier to talk to her drunk? but i havent seen her at the past 2 socials, i dont think shes into them her friends seem to be there but she doesnt turn up, mabye its cause shes really academic and does alot of work?

i dont know, all i know if for 3 months shes been on my mind

(#2 (permalink)) Old
RandomNutta Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Melly

Re: how can i speak to her? - February 2nd 2009, 12:59 PM

well i sort of have the same problem 4 years back because i had a crush on this guy for 4 and half years (yes it was long) and i couldn't tell him how i feel and etc. well im not going to go into more details but perhaps maybe just be yourself around her i know you can't talk to her when her friends is around but maybe on im you could invite her to your group just to eat lunch or whatever or meeting up at lunch and get to know each other more.sorry couldn't help you much

Precious Account Name: Beautiine
Loving My Kawaii Donnie <3

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Gaia Offline
same same, but different.
Outside, huh?

Name: Lou

Re: how can i speak to her? - February 2nd 2009, 01:07 PM

Just try and not think of it. I know it sounds hard, but if you just relax, pretend that she's one of your friends, it'll be easier for you. Ask for her number, text her. If she's in one of your classes, ask for her help on something. Find an in, and use it! Start a conversation, and at the end ask for her number/email because you had such a great time, and would like to do it again. Simple as that, and do it quick, like a ripping offbandaid, quick and painless.
Good luck.
Lou

"Life is pain, anybody that says different is selling something" ~ Fezzik's Mother, The Princess Bride. ♥

"To die, would be an awfully big adventure."~ Peter Pan

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumoured by many.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations.
But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it."

~ The Buddha

14-04-2010. R.R <3

Closed Thread