TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
lovechild777 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Mindie

How do I tell him I'm falling in love with him? - September 8th 2010, 10:27 AM

I've been with this guy for about 3 months, dating for about 4 and I think he's the one. I've known him since I was 14 (he was my best friends brother) and we briefly were together but broke up due to the age gap (he is almost 22, I am 18). Anyway he is everything I could ever want, he treats me so right and I trust him so much. He has always been a very kind and generous guy. Anyway, he always makes references to marriage and kids, which isn't too surprising considering he is in his 20's. But anyway, I've never felt this way before... with my other boyfriends, even the ones I loved, I never truly felt this way and never thought about the things I do now. I've never dreamed of marriage or imagined how my life would be with someone. I know I'm still real young, but I think this is it. I think he feels it too... but it's hard to say. How do I tell him I'm falling in love with him?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
mckay Offline
Not a n00b

Re: How do I tell him I'm falling in love with him? - September 8th 2010, 10:57 AM

Oh this is scary, Im 19 and my boyfriend is 23! I met him out of coming out of a relationship from 5 years. I feel exactly the same, he always talks about marriage and kids and I know that this is it for life now! Unless something nasty comes otu which im sure it wont because he means the world to me and i know i do him.

Look i told him i loved him, and it went really well because he was wanting to say it to me! Just tell him, it will lift a big weight off your shoulders. He is probably in the same situation as you! And thinking the same things!

Im sure if you take my advice things will be suprisingly great!

Good Luck let me know how it goes

Love Paris x

(#3 (permalink)) Old
lovechild777 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Mindie

Re: How do I tell him I'm falling in love with him? - September 8th 2010, 11:09 AM

Wow that is scary!! Thanks for the advice! I'll try and conquer my fears!!! =)

(#4 (permalink)) Old
PSY Offline
Hugh Jackman ♥

TeenHelp Addict

Name: Robin

Re: How do I tell him I'm falling in love with him? - September 8th 2010, 08:58 PM

I agree with Paris... you just need to say it! I mean, what's the worst that could happen? You already know he likes you, and he's entertaining the idea of getting married in the future... so it's not like he's going to run away screaming if you say, "I love you". Worst-case scenario, he doesn't feel as strongly about you as you do about him... and that's okay! We all fall in love at different rates, for different reasons. The important thing is to be honest with him, so he's not left wondering, "Am I wasting my time with his girl?"

Closed Thread