View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

TH Book Club: A question - November 6th 2016, 10:25 PM

Okay, so I did a theme for October and that was mostly because in my book club we do a horror book theme and so I thought it would be fun to do that month.

I was thinking of doing a few more themes this upcoming year but I would probably need some suggestions on books.

Some of the themes I was thinking of doing were:

Historical fiction: I do have like two or three historical fictions on the list of books but they are adult novels and I have not read them so I am unsure about triggering content.

Romance (Valentine's day):
I am not a huge romance fan but there have been books that surprised me. I think I have some suggested books down.

Sci-fi: I am not a huge fan of sci-fi but I thought it would be cool to explore this genre and I figured turning it into the theme for the month would be fun as well. I don't have too many of these on my list but I could probably ask my boyfriend for suggestions since that is what he reads. But, suggestions from others on here would be helpful too.

Paranormal: I love paranormal books and I have one or two books that I can think of that we could read. I could also find a few more as well. But, suggestions would be great in this category as well.

Do themes for some of the months sound good? Idk if this is something people would be interested so I thought I would ask. Also, if themes interest you I am not sure I can keep it up past this next year so if you have suggestions for other themes please let me know so that I can make a thing about it in the social group to keep track.

Also, on the themes I mentioned please give me suggestions if you can think of any. You can make the suggestions here or under the social groups suggestion thread and just make an indication about what theme it would be.

This would be helpful in keeping the book club going and kind of fun if we have themes to look forward to this year.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|