View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
rat Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Harriet

Please help - I need you guys - September 21st 2009, 12:02 AM

Heya everyone! I wasn't sure where to put this, but I usually post here so...here goes.
I'm not feeling great atm, just a cumulative effect of things. Trouble is, I go to a boarding school and I can't get the chat part of this site at school...which I pretty much can't live without. Also, they log the sites we go on, and I don't want to go on here too much, in case they realise something's up.
So, I can't see my therapist atm, and I'm feeling really aweful, things keep getting worse and worse and I'm in the middle of applying to uni, which doesn't help. I'm trying to NOT self harm, but my attempts aren't really working...which obviously makes me feel worse...and it just escalates. Added to which, a couple of people at school have noticed the cuts and stuff, so that makes everything much worse. I NEED the people on this site...I just had to live without it for a week for the first time in like 4 months...and it's like another limb for me...it's so tough, I can't even explain. I just need to know I have you guys' support...I need you.
Please message me, PM me over the next week or so...whatever...just so I know you care (of course...don't feel you have to).
Thanks so much...I try not to sound desperate but I'm getting to breaking point, and I'm trying to be strong
Much Love,

Harriet
xxx

I hope for nothing
I fear nothing
I am free
  Send a message via MSN to rat