View Single Post
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
tk338 Offline
I've been here a while

Re: What Do You Think Of Glamour Modelling? - January 5th 2010, 02:12 AM

Its brilliant everyones a winner (Y)... Thing is is I don't see where the problem people have with it is; I mean the girls who do it almost are always doing it out of choice, especially glamour modeling for mags and the likes, its not like a bit of cash on the side, they guys get what they want to see, and the girls get the cash .

The people who complain, I don't know where they come from xD Its nothing to do with them, although if someone does raise a valid point I will gladly retract that statement. But people say they don't like the womans body being looked in that way or used, but its not their body to use ; the girls who do it don't complain!

There are some girls too who later on in life regret what they have done and I have heard of some who do retract their work, so I mean for some the option is there...

All in all if the girl can do it and doesn't mind the lifestyle that will accompany it, GO FOR IT!

How can one love themselves, when they love absolutely nothing?
Do something that is interesting. If it is not interesting, find out why it is not interesting.