View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Counted Heart. Offline
Draft our own designs.
TeenHelp Addict

Name: Charlie

Re: want to end it all. - March 28th 2010, 11:41 AM

Hey there.

When you're feeling depressed or suicidal, it's easy to let the bad things take over, so that you can't even remember the good things in your life. It can help to take a step back from things, and try and remember all the good times you've had. I know that can seem like an impossible task, but when you really think about it, it can make you feel better. Also, doing things you enjoy can really help. Take some time out just to enjoy yourself, and see if it cheers you up.

I know what it's like to feel unhappy with yourself. I used to be like that, always putting myself down and never being satisfied with who I was. Part of growing up is learning to not just live with, but love, yourself. It's hard to see the good things in life when you're blinded by negatives, so it might be worthwhile to stop and think about what you like about yourself. If you have trouble with that, you could ask some of your friends or family what they like about you. That's great for self-confidence, which may help you see the positives in life instead of only the negatives.

Is there somebody close to you that you can talk to? A friend, family member, counsellor, etc?

Take care, and I hope things start getting better for you soon.
xxx

but when the morning breaks
we will see the sun.