View Single Post
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
JackOffJill Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Karyn

Re: Your last chance, my final failure - June 8th 2010, 07:32 AM

Unfortunately Im not sure if there is a way to commit yourself where your family would not be forced to pay for it. Unfortunately, psych hospitals are generally very expensive so I dont know how you would get get around the financial aspect.

I understand that you have made up your mind about all this. But have you thought about going to a hospital for a few weeks and trying to get help? I know that you said that you have tried about 4 different medications, but there are so many more out there. It took over 2 years before doctors found meds that work ok for me. I have tried so many meds I dont even know how many anymore, I lost track (over 20). There are a few other options that you have not tried yet that I think could help you. But if you think that the only thing left for you to do is to be committed, I understand your decision. I am glad that suicide is not your decision- thats something very positive that you should be proud of yourself for.

"Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself and love yourself and become a new person." -Gerard Way
  Send a message via AIM to JackOffJill