View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jackson

Re: mom's verbal abuse b/c of virginity - September 3rd 2010, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by this_is_my_email2008 View Post
I've been in my first relationship with my boyfriend of currently 15 months and we are both 18. So, about 4 months into our relationship we decided to have sex , both being our first time. Well its been about 11 months since and we have sex a lot now.

The problem is i hadnt told or mentioned it to my mom or dad whatsoever. Well, a couple days ago i had to get a physical and the stupid doctor told my mom that i am sexually active. It was somewhat of a shock for her but now she absolutely hates my boyfriend and wants me to break up with him. She's bipolar too, so at times she'll yell and disrespect me by calling me a "whore, slut, hooker" when really this is my first boyfriend and we did it outta love and we both plan on staying together for many years

. all this verbal abuse is getting really heavy on my shoulders and idk what to do about my mom. she keeps insulting my boyfriend and his family.
Well, you have to remember, even though she is calling you those names, her being a mother is what is driving the whole thing. I don't know what to say except to tell you to try and talk to her.

I came here to help out, so if you wanna talk or just need someone to bounce ideas or issues off of or something else then send me a message and I will reply as soon as I can.