Thread: Shiny?
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Ngikhona Offline
Inkululeko.
I've been here a while

Name: Keeley Siobhan

Re: Shiny? - March 10th 2011, 11:26 PM

I'm not sure what you're using now, but one of my friend's favorite lines for her very frizzy hair is Matrix sleek.look. Her hair is literally frizzier than you could imagine, but when she uses the Matrix line it's so nice and smooth.

One note about conditioning: don't condition your scalp. I usually only condition from about the bottom of my ears down. Leave your conditioner in your hair as long as you can afford. It's not a sin to only leave it in like 5 seconds if you're in a rush, but the more you can leave it in, the better. If you use conditioner near your scalp, your hair will get oily probably.

Also, if you're feeling like your leave-in conditioner isn't working, don't keep using it. Change and use something else. Matrix Solutionist leave-in is one of my absolute favorite leave-ins and it's a spray, which is really convenient for me since I'm low maintenance. I also really like Argan Oil that I got. It's on the expensive side, but I think it's worth the money since you can use it quite sparingly.

The products here I've mentioned are on the expensive side and I have no idea what your budget is like, but there are definitely options on the cheaper side if you're wanting to keep your wallet full. Dove products are absolutely amazing and some of my favorites. I'm using their Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Treatment Conditioner and it's probably my favorite conditioner I've ever used (and, trust me, I've used a ton). If you check out the Dove sight, it has a line for getting shiny hair. I've never tried it, but I trust all Dove products.

"Love me for me, accept the fact I'm true, live like I want, fufill my dreams,
Dream of me, run out free, capture your words and never let them go."

I'll see you on the other side.