Thread: Where Can I go?
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Google Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Where Can I go? - November 7th 2011, 08:25 PM

I'm 16 and it's a month into the school year and I haven't started school because me and my dad(mom is not in the picture any more) and moving in with my grandfather because of financial reasons. Now I have the option of living with him and my grandfather or my grandmother on my moms side of the family.

This choice is hard because they are both awful.

My Dad can't manage money at all. When he gets his check at the beginning of the month he just goes and blows it. Every time I get money he expects me to give him gas money and all.

I have lived with my grandmother before and it was terrible. She has a nice house and all but I can't do anything without being questioned. I literally can't get some water without being questioned 100 times. When I was going to school while living there I was on a schedule with a bedtime and all. Not to mention my aunt is also living there and she is just as bad as my grandmother. I can't walk downstairs without shoes on, I can't eat if it's not X time, etc etc.

So it's really a choice of being miserable because I'm unstable with my Dad or being miserable because I can't breathe with my grandmother and aunt around and feel like I'm going to snap.

I have tried to get into a boarding school but they are all pretty expensive and it's a month into the school year so getting financial aid seems impossible.