View Single Post
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
Thatguy083 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Girls an guys; rate these personality traits - November 24th 2011, 05:26 PM

Sexual History: 4/10, I can accept if she's had previous partners before me, the only thing that would bug me is if she's had unprotected sex with them.

Smoker: 1/10, I can't be with someone who smokes, I think it's disgusting.

Breast Size: 4/10, Not that important to me, not too big but not too small.

Weight: 3/10, Quite important to me, I'm a fairly athletic person, I'd prefer if she was semi-athletic.

Intellect: 2/10, She has to be on a similar level to me, I don't like stupid girls.

Drinker: 1/10, I can't be with someone who drinks either.

Similar Interest: 2/10, It makes it more intimate I think if you have more things in common, if you like the same things etc etc.

Athletic: 4/10, Not to small/boney, prefer a built girl. Doesn't have to play sports or anything, just stay in shape.

Over-all Originality: 3/10, Can't be fake all the time, has to be comfortable with herself.

Her Friends: 8/10, As long as they're aren't rude and disrespectful, I don't care who they are.

Religion: 9/10, Not that important, I don't care what she believes in as long as she respects my beliefs and doesn't try to force hers on me.

Users of TeenHelp have rated post 762149 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!