View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
esfdhtfy Offline
Dream Big
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Joseph S.

Re: What to do after high school - February 23rd 2012, 06:26 PM

It would be helpful to know what country you live in, but I'll try to help anyway. Is there any reason re: why you don't want to go to university or college? I understand that this type of education is not for everybody, but I encourage you to research these options and consider them thoroughly.

If you truly decide that you don't want to pursue university or college, research other opportunities available to you. Start looking for jobs. Sure, there are internships and whatnot, but those internships usually require that an applicant be in school (studying the material practiced) in order to be considered for the position.

There are certainly two year college diplomas that you can get in Canada. But, alas, I don't know where you live. At the end of the day, though, remember that we're talking about the rest of your life here. Sure, school can be a drag at times. I've been in university for two years already, and likely have about eight left to go. Even though you might feel like school is such a drag, remember that it will open doors to your future. There are not many jobs that will offer you a position with only a high school diploma.

I don't know. Something to think about.

SUP BRO.