Thread: Triggering (Suicide): it would be better for everyone
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
HayleeBoo Offline
you're beautiful :)
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Haylee-Tekla

Unhappy it would be better for everyone - March 12th 2012, 04:04 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

i dont know where to start off... my dad left when i was 2 and hasn't even tried to make contact with me since. if it wasn't for me my mom and him would still be happily married, but ever since i was born they faught which made him leave in the end. at school no one even notices my existance, even my teachers dont exactly notice me until i have to hand something in, and then most of the time they are nice to everyone in the class except for me and i dont understand why now the only person i actually talk to and trust hates me. we were talking earlier and everything was fine then like an hour ago out of no where his girlfriend started texting me calling me a bitch and telling me to stay away from him. then like 30 mins after that he texted me saying : you're a dumb bitch that can go die in a hole. i dont appreciate my time being wasted and you're a f______ waste of space. you're the most pathetic and sad excuse for a person. you need some serious help cause you're so crazy and depressed. all you want is attention. you probably liked it when you're cousin touched you. go sit in a corner and pout and cry like the little baby you are, thats all you're good at besides cutting yourself. you're such a messed up little slutty girl.." i really dont understand where that all came from i dont know what to do anymore... it honestly feels like it would be better for everyone if i just wasn't here anymore. i have literally no one anymore.

sorry for rambling on

- haylee-tekla