View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Kirkin Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Nick

Top of the World! - April 24th 2012, 11:42 PM

Hi guys! I'm not one of those people that spends alot of time on this site, but I know this a perfect site to post good things because no one judges here and just telling people how your doing makes you feel better (: If I posted this anywhere else It'd get flamed and people would be calling it gay and stuff..

Anyway! Here goes, I posted on this forum maybe a year ago because this seemed like the perfect site for a kid like me. I felt great when I was on this site, but I went downhill when I stopped getting on the internet in general.. So for the last 4 months or so I've had that awful blues feeling where you just always feel down (not clinical depression, had that before, two completely different things). So track has just gotten into full swing and I've been having a bad year.. My times weren't falling, and I was getting frustrated. Plus, I was really alone even though I'm one of the "popular" kids at school. But, in one weird day, this wonderful girl asked me for my number. We've been hanging out really often now and I couldn't be any happier! I've never felt this great! I never realized how much me and this girl were alike, its really scary sometimes. So when me and her got really close, my track times started freefalling too. I guess I was so upset about being alone it was transferring into my track and slowing me down! But now I feel like I'm on top of the world! I would do anything for her and I've never felt better in my entire life! I just had to tell someone, I feel so great now that I just felt someone had to know! Thanks for reading!

TL;DR I met a great girl, tracks gotten better, and I feel great (: