Thread: HELP!
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Exclamation HELP! - September 9th 2012, 05:45 AM

My best friend is coming over tonight. She has been self harming for a while, getting to the point where she just wants to die so she cuts deeper and deeper. I'm in the same boat really, but not knife, I'd take pills coz I'm such a pussy. Anyway, she's been my bestfriend since the innocent years (not so innocent for me but you understand). She was, IS the cutest girl I've ever, ever met! And I hate that she's hurting now. I'm going to suggest for her to get on to this site, because she feels like nobody cares. I really want to help her, I really do. I've ignored my own pain and tried to help her through everything. I"ve always been with her, sisters till the end, kind of thing. But, now I'm afraid that I may lose her. I'm not going to tell her everything of mine because I know she's having a LOT of trouble to. What else can I do other than suggest to get on here, that I love her, that I am always there for her and that she can say over at mine whenever she needs to. She seriously is amazing, looks beautiful, inside a gorgeous girl but life has just smashed her in the forehead, sending her staggering. I don't want to lose her. I'd do everything for her, even take her pain and add it to mine. I love her, and always will, right to the end.

I need help for her. Please, if I lose her I'll follow closely behind!!
Thanks for reading if you don't post, I just don't know what to do. not for her, not for me.

Ugh, I'm going to go burn.

Over and out. Sorry for it being so long.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.