Pets Whether you prefer four-legged creatures, reptiles, or any animal in between, use this forum for any questions you have about your pets or pets you would like to have.
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Favourite animal -
February 4th 2024, 05:51 AM
What are your favourite animal/s and why?
|
|
|
|
-->
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,016
Points: 194,705, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Favourite animal -
February 4th 2024, 02:25 PM
Guinea pigs because they make such great pets! They're so loving and have their own personalities. Sloths are also great.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Name: Alyssa
Age: 21
Gender: Woman
Pronouns: She / her
Location: Croydon
Posts: 46
Join Date: January 15th 2024
|
Re: Favourite animal -
February 4th 2024, 04:15 PM
Iridescent birds of paradise and hummingbirds!
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Favourite animal -
February 5th 2024, 01:14 PM
That would be bears, cats and dogs. They are all lovely animals.
|
|
|
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Favourite animal -
February 5th 2024, 02:22 PM
Horses, because they impersonate freedom and there are not many things more beautiful than a horse galloping.
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Favourite animal -
February 5th 2024, 08:14 PM
Cats, they're defiant and independent; but they make for wonderful companions.
|
|
|
|
|
I'm as sane as I ever was.
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sam
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Pronouns: she/her
Posts: 3,063
Points: 47,884, Level: 31 |
Join Date: July 19th 2011
|
Re: Favourite animal -
February 8th 2024, 07:51 AM
Pandas! They are absolute chaos in the most harmless way and it brings me so much joy to watch.
wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Favourite animal -
February 10th 2024, 08:29 AM
I don't just have one. I love animals too much.
|
|
|
|
|
~One Skittles Minion~
Jeez, get a life! ***********
Name: Holly
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: Wales
Posts: 6,531
Points: 65,020, Level: 36 |
Join Date: June 16th 2009
|
Re: Favourite animal -
April 9th 2024, 07:24 PM
Wolves. They are beautiful creatures and I love that they live in family packs
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Name: Ellie
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Posts: 48
Join Date: June 1st 2024
|
Re: Favourite animal -
June 2nd 2024, 03:16 AM
Cats. They are so sweet, cuddly, curious, and they do so much self-care. Furthermore, they're so silly and fun to watch.
|
|
|
|
|
𓆉
Not a n00b **
Name: Frankie
Gender: 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕖
Pronouns: 𝕤𝕙𝕖/𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪
Location: 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖
Posts: 90
Points: 13,807, Level: 17 |
Join Date: March 5th 2022
|
Re: Favourite animal -
June 2nd 2024, 06:13 AM
Dolphins, I’m not sure why probably because they jump and do flips and stuff. Plus they are a mermaids best friend at least that’s what I believe.
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Favourite animal -
June 2nd 2024, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Querencia
Cats. They are so sweet, cuddly, curious, and they do so much self-care. Furthermore, they're so silly and fun to watch. 
|
Cats are pretty funny animals.
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|