TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
heythere17 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,753, Level: 12 Points: 7,753, Level: 12 Points: 7,753, Level: 12

Sex and Cutting... - February 19th 2012, 08:06 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Im not sure if this belongs here or in the sex forum but Im pretty sure I should post it here because this one focuses more on the cutting...

I cut. I tried to stop before but Ive started again. And now its about to get more difficult....
Theres this really great guy and it would be great to have sex with him (I already know he would like to have sex with me) but I dont know what to do because Im afraid that he'll see the cuts on my body

If anybody could offer any advice on what to do, it would be greatly appeciated.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Gemma. Offline
Average Joe

Name: Gemma

Points: 8,676, Level: 13 Points: 8,676, Level: 13 Points: 8,676, Level: 13

Re: Sex and Cutting... - February 19th 2012, 08:12 PM

If he's worth it, it wont matter to him. Maybe just make him aware first though? Hopefully, if it works out you'll have no reason to cut any longer
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Name: Tiger

Points: 9,013, Level: 13 Points: 9,013, Level: 13 Points: 9,013, Level: 13

Re: Sex and Cutting... - February 20th 2012, 01:06 AM

hey just like Gemma said if he really loves you he won't matter that u have scars on ur body and if u open up to him about it and explain it to him he will accept it as being apart of who u r and what makes u special

♥ HeartBeatLover ♥ -^v-^v^-♥-^v-^v^-

"I kissed the scars on her skin I still think you're beautiful And i don't ever wanna lose my best friend"

"Form the place I was to the place I am to the place I wanna be For the mountains I've been climbing over and under and over"

If there's anything that you want to Know about me just pm me

My Poems

My Tumblr
Closed Thread