TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Goals and Ambitions Share your goals and ambitions here, whether they are about your future career, recovery aims or anything else you're hoping to achieve.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
silversun Offline
Hello, gorgeous :o)
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Kayla

Points: 17,122, Level: 19 Points: 17,122, Level: 19 Points: 17,122, Level: 19

Talking my goal for the week, and then some. - November 18th 2010, 12:05 AM

Okay so, I'm really into makeup.
Not just thirteen-year-old girl phase stuff, but it's what i want to do, be a makeup designer.
My goal for the week is to learn how to keep my makeup from smudging or sweating off during the day, because it's awkward to touch up during school.
Any tips on how to do that?
Also, I just wanted to tell you something that I thought you might find effing hilarious. So, I was talking about how I want to be a makeup designer with my parents(they need to pay for the cosmetology courses) and my dad said that if I ever needed to practice on someone, I could practice on him.
Hope this made you smile!
Thanks for any help :3

Love you-- Kayla c:

Feel free to PM me if you need anything or have any questions :-)

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Ngikhona Offline
Inkululeko.
I've been here a while

Name: Keeley Siobhan

Points: 24,468, Level: 22 Points: 24,468, Level: 22 Points: 24,468, Level: 22

Re: my goal for the week, and then some. - November 18th 2010, 12:32 AM

You sound like me. I never have wanted to literally do makeup for a job, but I'm pretty obsessed with it and am applying to work at a beauty store soon.

As far as tips, it kind of depends on what type of makeup you're talking about. If you mean eye makeup, I really really like Urban Decay's Primer Potion, but it's kind of expensive. You can use some liquid concealer on your eyelids or some powder foundation before you put on all your makeup and it'll give it way better holding power. You can also use some transparent powder to go over your eyes when you've put all the makeup on. I'm not so good with how to keep face makeup in place since I really haven't used foundation in like 2 years since, honestly, it's really not good for your skin no matter what kind you get.

Also, while this is definitely a goal, I'm moving this to Fashion & Style since you're more likely to get the tips you want. PM me if you have any questions.

"Love me for me, accept the fact I'm true, live like I want, fufill my dreams,
Dream of me, run out free, capture your words and never let them go."

I'll see you on the other side.
Closed Thread