TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Mental Health Use this forum to share your mental health concerns and to seek advice.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ladoglover Offline
Banned
Average Joe

Points: 6,485, Level: 11 Points: 6,485, Level: 11 Points: 6,485, Level: 11

BORED hi hi hi hi hi hi - January 11th 2021, 10:14 PM

Bored. I wish I could get in chat. It hurts not being included. It hurts you [edited] Which was super hurtful. (This is just a vent. No names were used) (Nothing said should be assumed that it's about you or any one) I shouldn't take it personal as your experiencing burn out and need help. Still very hurtful that your like that. Also, I am shocked your allowed to [edited] Its not fair you have everything I ever wanted and do not have }: Its not fair I am able to compartmentalize so I am doing well. Which means I may seem unstable or un well whatever you want to call it in one situation but not another or with this person but not with another. Here's an example- a person could go to therapy in there pajamas and email there therapist a lot but also be able to shower, eat and go to work with no issues at work. Any ways what's every one doing in chat?

I played sims a little bit today. I should probably clean my room. I am being lazy right now.

I found another therapist . Yeah I know how many times have I said that. Sadly the mental health system is getting worse. Its like impossible for me to find some one . I really hope it works out with this one because I really clicked with her. She was going on and on about how she hates the stigma and how she is not going to stigma and how she wants to be the change too that needs to be seen in the mental health system. She is just like me. I say the same things. I believe in the same thing.

Disclaimer: Any thing said in this post is not about another person. The situations are made up and all examples are made up. While the made up examples and situations may feel like they are similar to your story, about something your going through and so on does not mean its automatically about you. Similarities are common but nothing said should be taken as directed at any one as these are made up fake scenarios and in no way directed at any one or about any one or about any ones situation.

Last edited by hocus pocus; January 12th 2021 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Rudness.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Dawn. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

TeenHelp Veteran

Points: 88,231, Level: 42 Points: 88,231, Level: 42 Points: 88,231, Level: 42

Re: BORED hi hi hi hi hi hi - January 13th 2021, 07:45 AM

It's good to hear that you found another therapist and I hope they help.

Closed Thread