TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Eating Disorders If you or someone close to you is struggling with an eating disorder, reach out here to ask questions or to receive support for recovery.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Desiretobehappy Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,217, Level: 11 Points: 6,217, Level: 11 Points: 6,217, Level: 11

Exclamation Developing an Eating Disorder; Seeking Help - August 15th 2013, 11:48 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I have had a battle with Anorexia since I was 11 and I'm trying my best to seek help now before it gets out of hand. I developed an eating disorder a few years back from the cause of being bullied about my appearance and weight. It got to the point where I wasn't accepted in at my school for being "fat" a couple weeks later I became anorexic and I just simply stopped putting food in my mouth. This went ongoing for approximately 10 months. I dropped EDITED and was admitted into a hospital that specializes eating disorders. I spent my whole summer being hospitalized for being EDITED . I was forced to eat against my will. Since then I have gained EDITED and I am honestly not happy about myself at all. I'm trying to eat and stay healthy. But it's too hard to look at my body with all this fat. My anorexia has come back and I have skipped meals on and off for 4 months already and I'm tired of having my life revolve around my weight. I just want my body image disorder to go away. I'm trying so hard to keep in control. It has taken its turn for the worst this time around. I'm starting to have suicidal thoughts and attempts, cutting, binging, and purging this summer and I hate myself for what I've become. Nobody understands what I'm going through or even cares and I feel so worthless. I have nobody to talk to so this is basically why I made an account if someone could just give me advice on what I should do it'll mean the entire world to me. xoxo

Last edited by Coffee.; August 18th 2013 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Weight numbers are.against Code of Conduct.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Thereishope Offline
Banned
I can't get enough

Name: Michelle
Pronouns: She/her

Points: 20,045, Level: 20 Points: 20,045, Level: 20 Points: 20,045, Level: 20

Re: Developing an Eating Disorder; Seeking Help - August 17th 2013, 05:15 PM

I'm sorry for the way you feel. You are definitely not worthless and people do care about you. Do you have a councilor or therapist you can talk to, either in school or otherwise? Also what about going back into the hospital to get help like you did before?
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
sydney1999 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,586, Level: 11 Points: 6,586, Level: 11 Points: 6,586, Level: 11

Re: Developing an Eating Disorder; Seeking Help - August 19th 2013, 01:27 AM

PM me if you ever need to talk about anything

Life goes on. People move on. It'll be okay.
Closed Thread