Food and Recipes Discuss cooking, your favourite foods, and share recipes here.
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
S'mores :) -
January 15th 2023, 07:39 PM
Do you like to eat s'mores?
I eat them sometimes. I love to make them for my little cousins.
|
|
|
|
-->
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: S'mores :) -
January 16th 2023, 08:36 PM
I love them but I don’t get them very often!
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh? **********
Name: Hollie
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/They
Location: London
Posts: 4,530
Points: 76,394, Level: 39 |
Join Date: January 19th 2011
|
Re: S'mores :) -
January 16th 2023, 09:51 PM
I've never had a s'more. We don't really do them in the UK.
I have a friend from America who had to explain what a s'more was to somebody I know recently because he had never even heard of them!
"Why want another universe if this one has dogs?"
Matt Haig - The Midnight Library
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: S'mores :) -
January 16th 2023, 10:06 PM
I haven't had s'mores in a really long time! But I wasn't too fond of them because they got messy.
|
|
|
|
|
~One Skittles Minion~
Jeez, get a life! ***********
Name: Holly
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: Wales
Posts: 6,531
Points: 65,020, Level: 36 |
Join Date: June 16th 2009
|
Re: S'mores :) -
January 17th 2023, 09:21 PM
When we had a BBQ in the summer, we did try making s'mores and they were really nice! We don't have them that often though but they were a lovely treat
|
|
|
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: S'mores :) -
January 18th 2023, 06:31 AM
I had to google that, I'd no idea something like a s'more existed! I've never had it, this is not really a type of food we usually have at campfires.
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
|
|
Feline the love.
TeenHelp Addict ************
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: salem
Posts: 9,092
Points: 122,124, Level: 49 |
Join Date: August 25th 2012
|
Re: S'mores :) -
January 24th 2023, 02:42 PM
I do like s'mores. It's another thing I grew up with. The only thing I don't like is that they get a bit messy, no matter how hard you try to keep them contained. If I don't make them by a fire, I'll do them in the microwave or with another kitchen appliance I have.
A few months ago, someone told me to put peanut butter on a smore or use a slim Reese's cup. I haven't tried it yet, but I do have a little s'more kit I got for Christmas I might try it with.
If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first
The axe forgets, but the tree remembers
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: S'mores :) -
January 26th 2023, 02:17 AM
To be honest, s'mores aren't common here so I've never tried them.
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|