TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Death, Grieving and Coping With Loss Coping with loss is difficult at any age, but you are not alone during this difficult time. Reach out to other users in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ShAtTerEd HeaRt Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Winter

Points: 16,890, Level: 18 Points: 16,890, Level: 18 Points: 16,890, Level: 18

awareness jewlwey for death and mourning and grieving - December 9th 2009, 01:47 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of death or grieving, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hello everyone,
i just wanna say i know how tough it is to lose a loved one.
its so painful and the mourning and the grieving for me when i lost my cat just didnt seem to end for a long period of time. i still miss her, and i grieve inside from it becuz she wasnt just a kitty. she was a huge part of my life since i was a toddler which was back in 1999 on my 3rd birthday.
i remember her in the corner looking more like an outcast from all the other cats. i didnt even choose at all for any others and i immediately picked her right away. my parents kept asking if i wanted all these other cats but i said no, all i wanted was her. so i adopted her. and had her for 9 years.best present i ever got ever. i will never forget that special kitty of mine.
i feel your pain.
so thats why i am writing this. for anybodu that wants to bring awareness to mourning and grieving of something to people.
there is awareness jewlery and necklaces for it.
the color for mourning and grieving is: BLACK.
but still very pretty. even though there exspensive i still encourage people to support and bring awareness around for people who have gone threw this and show honor for them for all they have bene through and r going threw.

the site is called "KIWI JEWELS AWARENESS JEWLERY" on google. it should come up. since there is such a huge page full of them you may need to scroll down to find it but i dont think it takes that long.
under it will show the meanings.
there r 2 black necklaces but they show different meanings.
there is a black necklace that may come up first. but in the meanings below it says it means gang prevention and other things.
so look at the meanings before you buy,
the black for meanings will say below "for autism and mourning"
so it means 2 different things at the same time. they all have many different meanings for each of the jewlery so dont worry about that.
PM IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS WITH GETTING THE JEWLERY AND I WILL TRY TO HELP AS MUCH AS I CAN. (remember you do NOT HAVE TO BUY THIS JEWLERY, ONLY IF YOU WANT TO)

LOVE,SHATTERED HEART

Met you from a tie between u and me buddy,
Saw you from my wired eyes with a twisted little lie, and my mind told me negative when i had a wish to own you with my heart, buddy and you split like twigs, senses told her i fell for him, and she told me "i loved him, and go get him" And while i said "negative he said "correct" <3

Me and ? = 3 days which =correct
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
SimplyComplex Offline
SimplyComplex :)
I've been here a while

Name: Melissa

Points: 16,273, Level: 18 Points: 16,273, Level: 18 Points: 16,273, Level: 18

Re: awareness jewlwey for death and mourning and grieving - December 9th 2009, 02:35 AM

Double Thread. Trashed.

01 // 10 // 11

Baby stand tall. You can have it all.

Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine..
Closed Thread