TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Jasboy13 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jake

Points: 7,417, Level: 12 Points: 7,417, Level: 12 Points: 7,417, Level: 12

I'm Being Bullied - December 6th 2012, 03:53 AM

In school, this kid keeps bullying me because he figured out that I'm gay. He's a fat kid, and every day, he sits on my face and farts a bunch if times. Then he asks me if I like that, and when I say no, he refuses to get off of my face until I say that I like it and literally kiss his ass. How do I get him to stop?
PS- He also randomly moons me and gives me wedgies in the hallway.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
noob319 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,895, Level: 12 Points: 6,895, Level: 12 Points: 6,895, Level: 12

Re: I'm Being Bullied - December 6th 2012, 04:06 AM

Oh wow, that's awful. In all honestly this isn't just like teasing (I know you know that), but it's bullying that can really put a toll on you in the long run. If you're not afraid of the consequences of telling an adult, you should tell someone that can help. Go to a counselor (I've done this before) and tell them that you're being bullied. You can keep it confidential so it can seem as if you weren't the one to tell. If you're not comfortable with that, then tell a friend(s) what he's doing, and make sure that they can help you when that happens. Either way you can't go through bullying alone. And if you want, you could come out to the entire school (but ONLY if you're comfortable with that) and fin moral support from the entire school body. I hope this helps! And if all else fails, You can always go to your parents and get them to help you. I don't knw how supportive they are/would be about your sexuality, but I know that they could be a great help!
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I've been here a while

Name: Cheye

Points: 28,990, Level: 24 Points: 28,990, Level: 24 Points: 28,990, Level: 24

Re: I'm Being Bullied - December 6th 2012, 06:43 AM

Hey there, I'm sorry you're going through this, I moved this to the Peer Pressure and Bullying Forum because I think it fits better here and I think you'll get more answers here as well.

As for the situation, have you told a parent and/or teacher what this bully is doing to you? You really should speak up about this because you really don't deserve it at all.

Resident old person, back from much needed, multiple year hiatus.

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)
Closed Thread