TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Education and Careers Work of any kind can get stressful at times. Ask in this forum if you need help with coursework, applications, and more.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Special Agent Offline
Lead Moderator

Junior TeenHelper

Name: Junior

Points: 16,082, Level: 18 Points: 16,082, Level: 18 Points: 16,082, Level: 18

Work Stress - November 22nd 2016, 05:35 AM

Hi Everyone-

Work has been really stressful lately we are in the middle of changing everything we are buying a new truck and I am the new Tow Manager so I am trying to get everything up an running the way it should be and we are coming up fast on the busy season and we are not quite ready to hit the roads. We have contracts and everything but we are still waiting on the truck and some equipment and now the owner is going away for a little over a week and I am going to be in charge of the Towing Department and the Service Department.

Ughh. So much stress its killing me I went home early today. That is literally the only thing I have going for me right now is that I can come and go as I please which is nice... I like the job and everything but I am hoping when I get everything figured out it will get better.

Trying to stay positive but its hard.

-Jr.

"your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start."

-Nido Qubein

Lead Moderator
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
.Brittany. Offline
Article Editor

TeenHelp Addict

Name: Brittany
Pronouns: She/Her

Points: 63,002, Level: 36 Points: 63,002, Level: 36 Points: 63,002, Level: 36

Re: Work Stress - November 22nd 2016, 05:52 PM

Hi Junior,

I completely understand being under stress at work. Everyday for me at work is stressful as we are controlling peoples lives. If we screw something up at work then it could possibly be fatal. So every day we work everything we do has to be 100% all the time. It can also be insanely busy where you're in a rush to get caught up yet you're trying to make sure you're doing everything 100% correctly.

Right now I'm severely burnt out from that stress as well as family and personal stress.

Make sure you take time for yourself. Take deep breathes when things are getting too overwhelming. Make sure you take care of yourself. I'm sure everything will work out the way that they are supposed to! We're always here if you need to rant.

I'll be thinking of you.Keep us updated!

Good luck
Brittany

“You are braver than you believe,
stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think.”

Article Editor
Social Media Guru|Live Help Mentor|HelpLINK Mentor
Chat Moderator|Forum Moderator(Young at Heart)
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Work Stress - November 22nd 2016, 06:55 PM

Do some self care in order to deal with the stress. Today you got the day off early so that was something but there are going to be a lot of times when you can't do that so find activities you can do to de-stress. What do you like to do? What helps you deal with stress or is fun? I would suggest making a list of activities you can do to de-stress and keep them handy and try to do one of the activities for 30 minutes a day.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Special Agent Offline
Lead Moderator

Junior TeenHelper

Name: Junior

Points: 16,082, Level: 18 Points: 16,082, Level: 18 Points: 16,082, Level: 18

Re: Work Stress - November 23rd 2016, 12:56 AM

All I do is work... I joined Planet Fitness I try to go everyday but sometimes I can't. So much stress.....

-Jr.

"your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start."

-Nido Qubein

Lead Moderator
Closed Thread