Fashion and Style From the hippest new fashions to vintage dress, share your style, clothing, makeup, and hair related advice or concerns here.
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Halloween costume -
October 8th 2023, 04:25 AM
What will you be dressing up for Halloween this year?
|
|
|
|
-->
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Halloween costume -
October 8th 2023, 02:56 PM
I don’t have any costumes but I do have a pair of socks with ghosts on them?
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Halloween costume -
October 25th 2023, 10:32 AM
My little cousins are going to be black cats.
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Halloween costume -
October 25th 2023, 06:05 PM
Do y'all think I should wear my Minnie ears to therapy that day?
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Halloween costume -
October 25th 2023, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennui.
Do y'all think I should wear my Minnie ears to therapy that day? 
|
Yes you should. You would look soooooooo cute
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Halloween costume -
October 26th 2023, 06:53 AM
Do you go trick or treating?
|
|
|
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Halloween costume -
October 27th 2023, 11:25 AM
I'm a bit upset because all my family and friends are busy and I don't have anyone to celebrate Halloween with I think I will just stay home, prepare some pumpkin snacks for myself and watch the TV or play computer games. And listen to Halloween songs, haha. I love dressing up though, last year I was dressed up in the style of Dia de Los Muertos and I had so much fun doing the makeup.
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Halloween costume -
October 28th 2023, 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvan
I'm a bit upset because all my family and friends are busy and I don't have anyone to celebrate Halloween with I think I will just stay home, prepare some pumpkin snacks for myself and watch the TV or play computer games. And listen to Halloween songs, haha. I love dressing up though, last year I was dressed up in the style of Dia de Los Muertos and I had so much fun doing the makeup.
|
This still sounds great!
|
|
|
|
|
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Name: Kate Backet
Age: 32
Gender: Woman
Location: United States
Posts: 10
Join Date: December 26th 2023
|
Re: Halloween costume -
December 26th 2023, 03:19 PM
These Halowwen I was at home rewatching all Withcher!
|
|
|
|
|
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Name: Kate Backet
Age: 32
Gender: Woman
Location: United States
Posts: 10
Join Date: December 26th 2023
|
Re: Halloween costume -
December 26th 2023, 03:20 PM
For the next one I guess I will be a dead bride or a vampire.
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|