TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Tattoos and Piercings This forum is to ask questions and discuss tattoos, piercings and other aesthetic body modifications.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Crimsonkin Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Adam

Points: 11,104, Level: 15 Points: 11,104, Level: 15 Points: 11,104, Level: 15

Tattoo Idea! Need some advice! - July 23rd 2011, 03:11 AM

So here is the tattoo i have wanted for the longest time.

I want a teddy bear with devil horns and a halo( or Angel wings if that would work) . I want the teddy bear to more more realistic then cartoony maybe somewhere in-between. Under the teddy bear i want the lyrics "Call me a sinner, Call me a saint" This will be on my left arm.

The reason im wanting this is because i am a very cuddly guy and im not your normal macho man. They teddy bear represents my laid back personality. The devil horns and halo represent me not being perfect im a good person but like all of us im still have a little bit of a dark side. Im not perfect. Im not always the best person in the world but i do try. The lyrics are from a Shinedown song (call me) and really help to reinforce the message of the tattoo.

What i really need is for someone to help me draw it up. I want it to be unique. If anyone could help me out i would really appreciate it. PM me if you would like to help!

Things do get better in time.
I used to believe that things would never get better.
But after many long years things are looking up!
So don't ever give up!
Stay strong and move on!
Things WILL get better!

Make my day let me help you. PM me anytime

(#2 (permalink)) Old
ainsliejones Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,682, Level: 12 Points: 7,682, Level: 12 Points: 7,682, Level: 12

Re: Tattoo Idea! Need some advice! - August 2nd 2011, 08:15 AM

Tattoos looks nice on legs or on shoulder
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
TheBabyEater Offline
With A Sprinkle Of Cinnamon
I've been here a while

Name: Marissa

Points: 27,365, Level: 23 Points: 27,365, Level: 23 Points: 27,365, Level: 23

Re: Tattoo Idea! Need some advice! - August 3rd 2011, 01:21 AM

I'm looking for something to do tonight to distract me, I'll see if I can draw up a design for you. =3

Keep in mind, I'm not the best artist, but you don't have to be either. But I can get something done enough that your tattoo artist could get a general idea of what you want. In fact, I can still draw something for you, but I suggest you giving it a shot yourself, because no one knows what you want better than you!

EDIT: I did sort of a rough sketch here, with horns, a tail, wings and a halo. =3 Like I said, you don't need to be an amazing artist to give your tattooist an idea of what you want, so don't be afraid to make a sketch of your own! Just let him know that you want the tattoo to be realistic.

I was lazy and took the picture with my phone instead of going upstairs to scan it in. I did it with pen, thus the different colors. Lemme know also if you want better quality, I can scan it in laters when I'm upstairs.

Take me seriously.
I dare you.

Last edited by TheBabyEater; August 3rd 2011 at 01:40 AM.
Closed Thread