General For questions or discussions that do not fit elsewhere, post here. Please check all forum descriptions before posting here to be sure there is not a better location for your thread.
|
View Poll Results: How did you find TeenHelp?
|
|
Search Engine
|
  
|
18 |
78.26% |
|
Social Media — Facebook
|
  
|
0 |
0% |
|
Social Media — Twitter
|
  
|
0 |
0% |
|
Social Media — Tumblr
|
  
|
0 |
0% |
|
Social Media — Instagram
|
  
|
0 |
0% |
|
From a friend.
|
  
|
3 |
13.04% |
|
Promotional poster or Ad.
|
  
|
0 |
0% |
|
Other — Please Specify.
|
  
|
2 |
8.70% |
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
How did you find TeenHelp? -
December 21st 2021, 07:57 PM
How did you find TeenHelp?
|
|
|
|
-->
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,471
Points: 107,344, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: How did you find TeenHelp? -
December 22nd 2021, 04:44 AM
I'm pretty sure I found Teenhelp from an internet search.
|
|
|
|
|
Staff On Leave
Experienced TeenHelper ******
Name: Luca
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Location: Alessandria (AL)
Posts: 562
Join Date: August 18th 2020
|
Re: How did you find TeenHelp? -
December 22nd 2021, 06:05 AM
I find it on the search engine!
|
|
|
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: How did you find TeenHelp? -
December 22nd 2021, 07:07 AM
Search engine, when I was looking for a solution to some problem.
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
|
|
Par la rivière
I've been here a while ********
Name: Sarah
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Location: Wales, UK.
Posts: 1,901
Points: 46,505, Level: 31 |
Join Date: June 7th 2013
|
Re: How did you find TeenHelp? -
December 22nd 2021, 05:29 PM
Searched via Google. I wanted to split with my boyfriend at the time, but didn't know how. I came here and received some very good advice, which I took. And proceeded to stay.
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,026
Points: 194,984, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: How did you find TeenHelp? -
December 22nd 2021, 11:19 PM
An online friend of mine told me about the site.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: How did you find TeenHelp? -
December 23rd 2021, 05:38 PM
I had a friend who was a member way back when and they told me about it.
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Not a n00b **
Name: Drew
Age: 18
Gender: Man
Pronouns: he/him
Location: new england
Posts: 73
Join Date: January 14th 2022
|
Re: How did you find TeenHelp? -
January 20th 2022, 03:01 PM
a google search!
Sent from my iPhone 13 Pro Max using Tapatalk
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Junior TeenHelper ****
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Pronouns: she/they
Location: USA
Posts: 273
Points: 15,279, Level: 18 |
Join Date: April 1st 2022
|
Re: How did you find TeenHelp? -
April 4th 2022, 03:48 PM
As a teenager years ago? I used Google!
As an adult/returning TeenHelper member? I found it via social media!
|
|
|
|
|
BrokenInsanity circa 2004
Regular TeenHelper *****
Name: Stacey
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 473
Points: 19,849, Level: 20 |
Join Date: January 5th 2009
|
Re: How did you find TeenHelp? -
April 5th 2022, 11:21 PM
Yikes, that was a VERY long time ago. Likely a search engine I would imagine? Social media wasn't like THAT big back then.
Stacey
Original join date: 27th September, 2004.
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Jeez, get a life! ***********
Name: Kayleigh
Age: 35
Gender: Woman
Location: Wales, U.K.
Posts: 5,952
Points: 123,414, Level: 50 |
Join Date: August 31st 2009
|
Re: How did you find TeenHelp? -
May 2nd 2022, 05:58 PM
I googled an issue I was having in like 2009 when I was 18 and found a thread here talking about it. The forum looked nice and inviting so I joined. I can’t remember exactly what I googled.
"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
|
|
|
|
|
~One Skittles Minion~
Jeez, get a life! ***********
Name: Holly
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: Wales
Posts: 6,532
Points: 65,061, Level: 36 |
Join Date: June 16th 2009
|
Re: How did you find TeenHelp? -
May 4th 2022, 11:05 AM
Internet search. Literally typed in 'teen help' wondering if there was any help for teenagers (I was a heartbroken teen at the time )
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|