General For questions or discussions that do not fit elsewhere, post here. Please check all forum descriptions before posting here to be sure there is not a better location for your thread.
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Do you like campfires? -
January 15th 2023, 07:37 PM
Do you like campfires?
I love them a lot, they are so pretty to look at and we always have them in our backyard and when we go camping.
|
|
|
|
-->
|
Member
Junior TeenHelper ****
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Pronouns: she/they
Location: USA
Posts: 273
Points: 15,279, Level: 18 |
Join Date: April 1st 2022
|
Re: Do you like campfires? -
January 16th 2023, 03:44 AM
I have not been around a campfire in years. I think the last time I ever was around a campfire was when we used to go camping during the summer time with neighbors. We did bonfires here, but I never liked going outside due to the mosquitos biting around summer in our backyard.
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,021
Points: 194,814, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Do you like campfires? -
January 16th 2023, 08:30 PM
I’m neutral on them. I don’t really like the smell but roasting marshmallows is nice.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh? **********
Name: Hollie
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/They
Location: London
Posts: 4,530
Points: 76,394, Level: 39 |
Join Date: January 19th 2011
|
Re: Do you like campfires? -
January 16th 2023, 09:30 PM
I'm not very outdoorsy and I've never been camping, but I like the sound of a campfire and I can see the appeal of roasting marshmallows for sure. I'd take the campfire and not the camping
"Why want another universe if this one has dogs?"
Matt Haig - The Midnight Library
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Do you like campfires? -
January 16th 2023, 10:10 PM
I'm not big on being in the outdoors at night, but I can see the appeal of having a campfire.
|
|
|
|
|
~One Skittles Minion~
Jeez, get a life! ***********
Name: Holly
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: Wales
Posts: 6,532
Points: 65,061, Level: 36 |
Join Date: June 16th 2009
|
Re: Do you like campfires? -
January 17th 2023, 09:37 PM
I don't think I've ever made a campfire but they sound really nice and cosy
|
|
|
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Do you like campfires? -
January 18th 2023, 06:28 AM
I love campfires
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
|
|
Feline the love.
TeenHelp Addict ************
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: salem
Posts: 9,092
Points: 122,124, Level: 49 |
Join Date: August 25th 2012
|
Re: Do you like campfires? -
January 24th 2023, 02:36 PM
I love them! I grew up doing them often with people I was close to. I used to sit around them for hours at nighttime as a way to wind down. I like roasting marshmallows on them too.
I have done some in my yard every so often and I have been wanting to do one for a few months now but with scheduling and weather I haven't been able to. I hope to do one a few times before the weather gets too hot for them.
If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first
The axe forgets, but the tree remembers
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,393
Points: 107,056, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Do you like campfires? -
January 26th 2023, 02:11 AM
I'm not a huge fan of campfires but I do enjoy it when my friends have them at house parties.
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Posts: 9
Join Date: March 2nd 2023
|
Re: Do you like campfires? -
March 2nd 2023, 04:26 PM
yes there just so pretty and beautiful and they just smell so good
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|