Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.
Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
ABC Summer game. -
May 24th 2023, 02:13 PM
Let's have fun using summer words.
I'll go first
Air conditioner.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
-->
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 24th 2023, 05:39 PM
Beach balls
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 24th 2023, 06:39 PM
Carnivals.....
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 24th 2023, 10:38 PM
Dogs playing
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 24th 2023, 11:41 PM
Eating outside.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 25th 2023, 02:34 AM
Frisbees ….
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 25th 2023, 08:39 AM
Gardening
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 25th 2023, 10:55 AM
Hammock....
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 25th 2023, 03:28 PM
Ice cream trucks
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 25th 2023, 04:38 PM
Jet ski .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 25th 2023, 05:16 PM
Kite flying
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 25th 2023, 06:51 PM
Ladybugs....
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 25th 2023, 06:55 PM
Linden tree There used to be one particular linden tree at the countryside where my family's roots are, and I miss the shade it gave during hot, summer days. Unfortunately it got some serious sickness and died, and had to be cut out. I still like linden trees though, they're very popular in my country. They have such a nice, strong smell and attract lots of bees. <3
Edit: whoops, it seems that it took me so long to write about linden trees that Emmie was faster
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 25th 2023, 10:29 PM
It was lovely to team up for the letter L. And thank you for telling us about the Linden tree. 
Mosquito.
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 26th 2023, 02:07 AM
Nature......
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 26th 2023, 07:20 PM
Ocean.....
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 26th 2023, 08:23 PM
Parasailing
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 27th 2023, 01:17 AM
Quicksand.....
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 27th 2023, 02:00 AM
Relaxation
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
I'm as sane as I ever was.
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sam
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Pronouns: she/her
Posts: 3,063
Points: 47,884, Level: 31 |
Join Date: July 19th 2011
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 27th 2023, 08:07 PM
Sunshine...
wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 27th 2023, 08:15 PM
Traveling.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 27th 2023, 08:53 PM
UV filter ;D
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 27th 2023, 08:54 PM
Vacations.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 27th 2023, 09:15 PM
Waterpark .
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 29th 2023, 11:48 AM
Yacht......
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 29th 2023, 07:19 PM
Ziplining….
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 29th 2023, 09:35 PM
Let's try ABC Food Words now
Asparagus......
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 29th 2023, 10:19 PM
Bananas …..
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 29th 2023, 10:37 PM
Chocolate cupcakes with sprinkles.
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 30th 2023, 02:58 AM
Diced tomatoes
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
I'm as sane as I ever was.
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sam
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Pronouns: she/her
Posts: 3,063
Points: 47,884, Level: 31 |
Join Date: July 19th 2011
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 30th 2023, 03:27 AM
Eggplant...
wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 30th 2023, 04:45 PM
Fettucine ...
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
I'm as sane as I ever was.
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sam
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Pronouns: she/her
Posts: 3,063
Points: 47,884, Level: 31 |
Join Date: July 19th 2011
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 30th 2023, 06:20 PM
Green beans
wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 31st 2023, 09:39 AM
Honey.....
|
|
|
|
|
I'm as sane as I ever was.
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sam
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Pronouns: she/her
Posts: 3,063
Points: 47,884, Level: 31 |
Join Date: July 19th 2011
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
May 31st 2023, 11:20 PM
Ice cream...
wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
June 1st 2023, 01:21 AM
Jelly beans
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: ABC Summer game. -
June 1st 2023, 09:56 AM
Kiwi.......
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|