TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Birthdays! Use this forum to talk about yours or your friends' birthdays, or to wish other TeenHelp users a happy birthday.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
SouthernBelle. Offline
InsaneAnnie
I've been here a while

Name: Anna

Points: 22,262, Level: 21 Points: 22,262, Level: 21 Points: 22,262, Level: 21

Talking It's a great day to be alive... On my sixteenth birthday! :D - August 29th 2012, 02:27 AM

Basically, the guy I like likes me back (I'm pretty sure), and doesn't seem to really care that his friend (maybe not friend?) likes me, too.

Also, I'm ranked third in what's supposed to be a Senior class that I'm taking in my Junior year. On top of this, the class is an AP Government course. I feel so accomplished.

And it's my birthday, and my aunt surprised me with flowers. I was so stunned, I didn't know what to say. And everyone's posting Happy Birthdays up on my wall. And my optometrist's office even gave me a rose for my birthday.

So, I had a good day.

Anna's Personal Keys to Happiness
1. Do what you want within the bounds of reason, whenever you want to, and regret nothing. 2. If you have an opinion, don't beat around the bush, or there isn't a point in saying it. 3. Don't keep the company of anyone who won't like you and will try to change you.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
blurryface Offline
|-/
Senior TeenHelper

Name: anathema

Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18 Points: 16,504, Level: 18

Re: It's a great day to be alive... On my sixteenth birthday! :D - August 29th 2012, 06:42 AM

It sure sounds like you had a pretty amazing day! I'm glad that the guy you like likes you back... that's always a good feeling and it's good that you're doing well in an advanced class, that's not always easy to do! And happy birthday!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Delicious Chaos Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 9,344, Level: 14 Points: 9,344, Level: 14 Points: 9,344, Level: 14

Re: It's a great day to be alive... On my sixteenth birthday! :D - August 29th 2012, 06:53 AM

That's great to hear Happy Birthday

“I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
- Michael Jordan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- John Wooden
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount20

Edit avatar

Re: It's a great day to be alive... On my sixteenth birthday! :D - August 29th 2012, 02:32 PM

That's great, sounds like you had a wonderful birthday yesterday! Happy sweet 16.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: It's a great day to be alive... On my sixteenth birthday! :D - August 31st 2012, 01:08 AM

Happy one day late birthday! Sounds like you had a great day and that's great to know. Good luck with the guy you like.
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Points: 22,944, Level: 21 Points: 22,944, Level: 21 Points: 22,944, Level: 21

Re: It's a great day to be alive... On my sixteenth birthday! :D - August 31st 2012, 01:26 AM

Happy birthday! It sounds like your having an amazing day and I hope it continues.

Jay. xo

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
SouthernBelle. Offline
InsaneAnnie
I've been here a while

Name: Anna

Points: 22,262, Level: 21 Points: 22,262, Level: 21 Points: 22,262, Level: 21

Re: It's a great day to be alive... On my sixteenth birthday! :D - August 31st 2012, 08:19 AM

Thanks, guys. (I can't format this post 'cause I'm in a hurry, haha.)

I really appreciate all your well-wishes.

Anna's Personal Keys to Happiness
1. Do what you want within the bounds of reason, whenever you want to, and regret nothing. 2. If you have an opinion, don't beat around the bush, or there isn't a point in saying it. 3. Don't keep the company of anyone who won't like you and will try to change you.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Adam the Fish Offline
The Skittlemeister.
I can't get enough

Name: Adam

Points: 21,690, Level: 21 Points: 21,690, Level: 21 Points: 21,690, Level: 21

Re: It's a great day to be alive... On my sixteenth birthday! :D - August 31st 2012, 08:48 AM

Happy Birthday, and about 6 different congratulations .

But, really - congratulations .

Skittlify me up...
Adam the Fish | 26/08/12 | 08/10/12 | 02/12/12 | 09/02/13 | 01/06/13 | 30/08/13 | 25/11/13
...spreading happiness and joy around the Internet!
...well, I try, anyway. .......................
private message.visitor message.profile.email
"May we always remember that we are the rainbow."
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread