TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Current Events and Debates For discussions and friendly debates about politics and current events, check out this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Voldermorts Stalker

I can't get enough

Pronouns: They / them

Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37

Madeline Mc Cann - February 23rd 2023, 10:39 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I don't know if any of you have seen the video circulating on social media with the girl claiming to be Madeline mc cann ?
I have watched the video a few times and honestly I really don't know what to make of it, like on one hand yes she does have some points, and has the same eye marking as Maddie mc cann, but the girl says she's 21 but thinks thats its not her real age, but she lives in Poland and doesn't have access to her birth certificate etc/claims she doesn't have one, which seems a-bit odd.
She does have some similar facial features/structure to Maddie, she's asked the police for help and they've ignored her, she's now in contact with the Mc-Canns solicitors/lawyers and is trying to get a DNA test but the parents/people she currently lives with have refused to let her have the DNA test done or take part in it, which to me also like seems rather odd. But on the other hand there are some things that don't add up, the girls English is very very good and if she was a missing child and high profile case like Maddie mc cann where did she learn English given the family she lives with speak polish - I can't imagine they would have allowed to her attend a school where people might like realise who she is despite having her name changed.

What do you all think.

BADGER BADGER BADGER.........MUSHROOM!!!
Videos team
, articles team and helplink mentor and associate live help operator.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Superstar

Name: Dez
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 172,646, Level: 59 Points: 172,646, Level: 59 Points: 172,646, Level: 59

Re: Madeline Mc Cann - February 23rd 2023, 11:41 PM

Thanks for the information! Just based on your description it does seem suspicious.

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life
Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Dawn. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

TeenHelp Veteran

Points: 88,851, Level: 42 Points: 88,851, Level: 42 Points: 88,851, Level: 42

Re: Madeline Mc Cann - February 24th 2023, 05:40 AM

It's all hard to process. I guess it's something that we all have to wait until there is 100% proof.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Ambedo. Offline
I'm as sane as I ever was.

I can't get enough

Name: Sam
Pronouns: she/her

Points: 40,752, Level: 29 Points: 40,752, Level: 29 Points: 40,752, Level: 29

Re: Madeline Mc Cann - February 25th 2023, 01:17 AM

I've seen the video and I honestly don't know what to make of it. I'd like to believe that it's true for the sake of Madeline McCann's family, but I'm honestly kind of skeptical about it. When it comes to her birth certificate, it is possible that her parents have come up with a lie of some sort to keep her from getting access to it if she actually IS Madeline McCann. Whether she is or not, there is something fishy about that.

Also, I don't know about Poland, but my mom is from Germany and I know that English was a required course for her in school in the same way that the US has foreign language requirements when you're in high school. That may explain why she's proficient at speaking English. Again, I don't know for sure. I'm just speculating.

Either way, I hope she can get a solid answser confirming or denying it.

wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie
Closed Thread