Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!
Current Events and Debates For discussions and friendly debates about politics and current events, check out this forum.
I hate how we’re hearing so much about him but nothing about the school shooting that happened at the same time. But Kirk was a proponent of there being casualties I guess.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
Who is this Charlie Kirk person? I have never heard of them but now they are all over social media because they died? Apparently they are controversial.