TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Religion and Spirituality, Science and Philosophy Use this forum to discuss what you believe in. This is a place where everyone may share their views freely.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
andrealp Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: andrea

Points: 7,853, Level: 13 Points: 7,853, Level: 13 Points: 7,853, Level: 13

Boyfriend kissing someone else have to stay with him bc of religion - June 12th 2012, 09:17 PM

I have been with this guy for a year then I found out that he was still In contact with his ex by only that I broke up with him then he came we talked and we decided to get back on the process of that I asked and he said he kissed her and I got really angry on my religion the person you did it with is the one you have to Marry and be with for the rest of your life :/ but I'm hurt emotionally and physically that I have to be with someone who kissed someone else when they were with me I really don't know what to do :/
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
JoBlue Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jo

Points: 7,649, Level: 12 Points: 7,649, Level: 12 Points: 7,649, Level: 12

Re: Boyfriend kissing someone else have to stay with him bc of religion - June 12th 2012, 10:04 PM

Look hun, no one deserves to be treated like that.

Im my eyes you have three options stay with him and see if he does anything like that again then leave him. Stay with him and be worried that he may do it again or much more. Leave him and start fresh.

You made a "Did it" with him as you put it, because you loved him. YOU did nothing wrong so I'm sure your religion can fro give you for being with someone you truly cared about but hurt you....

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Koharuchan Offline
Skittles Minion
I can't get enough

Name: Haru

Points: 30,098, Level: 25 Points: 30,098, Level: 25 Points: 30,098, Level: 25

Re: Boyfriend kissing someone else have to stay with him bc of religion - June 12th 2012, 11:02 PM

On your profile, it says you're a Christian. Christianity doesn't say that the person you "do it" with is the one you have to stay with for the rest of your life. The bible says that you should become intimate with your partner only after marriage, not that if you become intimate beforehand you have to marry that person.

Religion aside, you shouldn't be with a guy who's going to go behind your back; trust me, you're better off without him, and god will understand.

I love my Big Sleepy Bear.
I still fill my panties; do YOU?
No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist. -Oscar Wilde
Buddy since 12/25/11 Self Expressions mod since 4/23/12 Helplink mentor since 5/9/12 . . . . . .Skittlify.
I was blessed by your companionship from 12/24/01-6/27/13
Closed Thread