TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Religion and Spirituality, Science and Philosophy Use this forum to discuss what you believe in. This is a place where everyone may share their views freely.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Arion Offline
Arion
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Arion

Points: 6,955, Level: 12 Points: 6,955, Level: 12 Points: 6,955, Level: 12

Spiritual, forced religion? Awakening? indigo child? - May 17th 2015, 01:26 AM

So, my whole family is christian so of course i'm forced into church ( I find church to be very uncomfortable and judgmental and overal a sad place for me ) so I don't really have a choice, whats the point of freedom of religion if we don't get to have it? I also feel uncomfortable when people talk about the bible... I feel like gods compassion shouldn't be boxed into a religion... and that we should just do what jesus died for us to do, Be Happy. instead of restricting ourselfs by these rules...

on another note, I am in spiritual awakening (or enlightment).. the symptoms are REALLY effecting me, I'm questioning, thinking.. every one seems to be blind and I found out its cause they are still asleep.. I also found out that I am a Cusp child,, and lots of more..spiritual things are happening to me. the last time I went to church I had a vision.. it didn't seem kind, and now everytime I am near one I get a new one.. Found out it was my spirit telling me that I should be comfortable...all this is so confusing yet some makes sense.. anyone else feel this way?
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Voldermorts Stalker

I can't get enough

Pronouns: They / them

Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37

Re: Spiritual, forced religion? Awakening? indigo child? - May 17th 2015, 09:37 AM

I am an indigo - my parents have no belief in spiritualism etc. I have been told by a well known psychic that I am an indigo. Have you tried meditation to ground yourself ? I find this helps me. I get alot of ''vibes'' and signs and messages and premonition dreams. I get the sense of de ja vu alot too. It might be worth visiting your local spiritualist church.

BADGER BADGER BADGER.........MUSHROOM!!!
Videos team
, articles team and helplink mentor and associate live help operator.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Dan11 Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 6,119, Level: 11 Points: 6,119, Level: 11 Points: 6,119, Level: 11

Re: Spiritual, forced religion? Awakening? indigo child? - May 23rd 2015, 03:53 PM

I am a Christian. I dont call it a religion that much. I consider it as more of a relationship with God. God loves everyone and you so much and his mercy and compassion are endless. You should pray to God alone in your room and speak to him. You dont need to be in a church to prqy or have a relationshop with God. You're right, Jesus sied so we could bw forgiven of anything and be happy!

PM if you ever want to talk!^^
Closed Thread