TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Religion and Spirituality, Science and Philosophy Use this forum to discuss what you believe in. This is a place where everyone may share their views freely.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Points: 7,992, Level: 13 Points: 7,992, Level: 13 Points: 7,992, Level: 13

Whats my religion? - May 26th 2014, 01:37 AM

I don't have any religion at the moment, however i seem to be finding my religious niche in Levayan Satanism (no i do not perform blood rituals to Satan). But I am very curious to learn about other religions that focus on self empowerment over self denial, pride over humility and expression over modesty. Anything spiritual is welcome

Happily in Love <3
- depression and suicide victim
- broken heart victim
- abuse victim
- harassment victim
Survivor through it all -> what doesn't kill you makes you stronger #toallthosewhotooktheirlivesyouwerentweakbuttoostr ong
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

Name: bayleigh

Points: 9,713, Level: 14 Points: 9,713, Level: 14 Points: 9,713, Level: 14

Re: Whats my religion? - May 26th 2014, 03:04 AM

i cant really answer this, but i suggest doing a bit of research. religions have always interested me even though ive been Episcopalian my whole life. as well as research, perhaps you could go to a service at some different religious centers. there are a lot in my area, i dont know if there is a large number of them near you.

Creativity takes courage
-Henri Matisse

PM/VM me if you just need to talk. trust me, i don't mind
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
jakal Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,126, Level: 11 Points: 6,126, Level: 11 Points: 6,126, Level: 11

Re: Whats my religion? - May 27th 2014, 02:08 AM

perhaps this is a bit out there but its similar to leveyan satanism...only ancient as hell and very scientific. my religion is the first of all known by man. it is that of ancient sumeria, the first permanant human city in history. according to my religion( i use the term loosely) the human race was created by the annunaki, which are in fact extra terrestrials through genetic engineering by combining their own dna with that of proto humans to jump start the evolutionary process. this created the first humans, the adama who wete a worker race used for mining gold which was used to offset global warming on the planet niburu. the father of the human race was enki- the chief scientist over the creation of man. he also spared noah and his family from enlils wrath when niburu crossed close to earth, disrupting todes and causing global flooding. my belief is that divinity comes from within not without. when man realizes and accepts this he shall be like the gods of old.

"Truth is God." -Ghandi
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Points: 7,992, Level: 13 Points: 7,992, Level: 13 Points: 7,992, Level: 13

Re: Whats my religion? - May 27th 2014, 05:22 PM

Thank you both for your suggestions, I agree with Jakal on your intervention-theory-esque religion and Bayleigh about visiting different place of worship. I will try to find my niche using ur suggestions

Happily in Love <3
- depression and suicide victim
- broken heart victim
- abuse victim
- harassment victim
Survivor through it all -> what doesn't kill you makes you stronger #toallthosewhotooktheirlivesyouwerentweakbuttoostr ong
Closed Thread