Arrivals and Departures Whether you've just arrived or you're going away for a while, let us know here!
|
Article Editor
TeenHelp Addict ************
Name: Brittany
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: 100 Acre Woods
Posts: 7,624
Points: 63,002, Level: 36 |
Join Date: January 12th 2009
|
Hold Up, wait a minute -
January 22nd 2024, 02:42 AM
Guess who's backkk!
Thought you could get rid of me for good didn't you?? Once a teenhelper always a teenhelper. I hope everyone's been well.
For those that don't know me:
- My name is Brittany and I live in Canada
- I am currently in University working on my bachelors
- I have been a member of TH since......2006...
“You are braver than you believe,
stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think.”
Article Editor Social Media Guru|Live Help Mentor|HelpLINK Mentor Chat Moderator|Forum Moderator(Young at Heart)
|
|
|
|
-->
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,432
Points: 107,212, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Hold Up, wait a minute -
January 22nd 2024, 09:03 AM
Hi Britt!
I am SO glad that you are back. It'll be nice seeing you around again.
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,024
Points: 194,844, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Hold Up, wait a minute -
January 22nd 2024, 03:23 PM
Yayayayay welcome back!
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Hold Up, wait a minute -
January 22nd 2024, 07:26 PM
Welcome back It’s lovely to have you on teenhelp again.
|
|
|
|
|
Feline the love.
TeenHelp Addict ************
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: salem
Posts: 9,092
Points: 122,124, Level: 49 |
Join Date: August 25th 2012
|
Re: Hold Up, wait a minute -
January 22nd 2024, 09:51 PM
Hi Brittany! I was just thinking of you - it's nice to see you.
If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first
The axe forgets, but the tree remembers
|
|
|
|
|
I once walked the starry sky
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sue
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/her
Location: The Andromeda Galaxy
Posts: 2,610
Points: 57,649, Level: 34 |
Join Date: March 5th 2017
|
Re: Hold Up, wait a minute -
January 23rd 2024, 11:05 AM
Hey Brittany. Lovely to see you back.
Graphic Designer ● Forum Moderator ɤ
|
|
|
|
|
I'm as sane as I ever was.
I can't get enough *********
Name: Sam
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Pronouns: she/her
Posts: 3,063
Points: 47,884, Level: 31 |
Join Date: July 19th 2011
|
Re: Hold Up, wait a minute -
January 23rd 2024, 04:53 PM
BRITTANY!! Welcome back! I was so bummed that you didn't seem to be around anymore when I came back, so this makes me really happy.
wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie
|
|
|
|
|
𓆉
Not a n00b **
Name: Frankie
Gender: 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕖
Pronouns: 𝕤𝕙𝕖/𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪
Location: 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖
Posts: 90
Points: 13,807, Level: 17 |
Join Date: March 5th 2022
|
Re: Hold Up, wait a minute -
January 23rd 2024, 07:24 PM
Welcome back Brittany.
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Hold Up, wait a minute -
February 5th 2024, 08:39 PM
Welcome back, I hope you've been well.
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Name: Alyssa
Age: 21
Gender: Woman
Pronouns: She / her
Location: Croydon
Posts: 46
Join Date: January 15th 2024
|
Re: Hold Up, wait a minute -
February 6th 2024, 07:11 PM
Hi Brittany! I dont think weve met before but so many people are saying theyre happy to see youre back that it sounds like having you around will be a treat!
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|