Self Expression Poems, stories, artwork and similar creations are great ways to let out your thoughts or feelings. Please share your work with us here!
 |
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Name: Jenna
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Posts: 26
Join Date: February 28th 2018
|
Why I love you -
January 22nd 2020, 02:59 AM
I love your black hair in neat braids.
I wish I could braid like that.
I love your brown eyes, full of wonder and happiness.
So many emotions, all at once.
I love your smile.
Quick, slow, happy, sad, your smile is everything.
I love your laugh,
and love how you laugh so much.
I love that little bump on your nose.
I love how you were there for me,
even when I was gone.
I love how you show a bit of sass, even in writing.
The perfect amount.
I love how supportive you are.
I love how you're kind.
I love how everyone's your friend,
even if they don't like you at first,
you somehow make them.
I've liked you for a long time,
but now,
I start to wonder,
do I love you now?
|
|
|
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
|
-->
|
The Goddess Of Pain
I've been here a while ********
Name: Lucy
Age: 29
Gender: ♀Girl.
Location: Darkness
Posts: 1,492
Points: 23,421, Level: 22 |
Join Date: June 2nd 2012
|
Re: Why I love you -
January 22nd 2020, 07:09 AM
This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
“I am beginning to measure myself in strength, not pounds. Sometimes in smiles.”
― Laurie Halse Anderson, Wintergirls
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Why I love you -
January 22nd 2020, 01:09 PM
I liked this as well. Thank you for sharing!
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,020
Points: 194,790, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Why I love you -
January 22nd 2020, 03:01 PM
I like the descriptions in this!
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
~One Skittles Minion~
Jeez, get a life! ***********
Name: Holly
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: Wales
Posts: 6,532
Points: 65,061, Level: 36 |
Join Date: June 16th 2009
|
Re: Why I love you -
January 22nd 2020, 08:28 PM
I loved this
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,393
Points: 107,056, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Why I love you -
January 24th 2020, 08:43 AM
You wrote this really well!
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Name: Taha ahmed
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Location: UK
Posts: 10
Join Date: February 13th 2020
|
Re: Why I love you -
March 2nd 2020, 07:11 AM
That was certainly beautiful.
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Why I love you -
March 8th 2020, 04:56 PM
This was lovely. Hugs
|
|
|
|
|
The Goddess Of Pain
I've been here a while ********
Name: Lucy
Age: 29
Gender: ♀Girl.
Location: Darkness
Posts: 1,492
Points: 23,421, Level: 22 |
Join Date: June 2nd 2012
|
Re: Why I love you -
March 9th 2020, 03:12 PM
This is beautiful
Thanks for sharing!
“I am beginning to measure myself in strength, not pounds. Sometimes in smiles.”
― Laurie Halse Anderson, Wintergirls
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Name: Jim Rhodes
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Location: USA
Posts: 5
Join Date: April 27th 2020
|
Re: Why I love you -
April 29th 2020, 11:53 AM
This is so beautiful! I love it.
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|