TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Loneliness If you're feeling lonely, isolated or down and need support and encouragement, this is a forum for you.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
SouthernBelle. Offline
InsaneAnnie
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Anna

Points: 22,262, Level: 21 Points: 22,262, Level: 21 Points: 22,262, Level: 21

Extremely lonely, extremely bored, and extremely unhappy. - June 19th 2012, 09:06 PM

Yeah.

Ever had that weird moment that you just wanted to go crawl under a rock, and not emerge for a week, just so that when you come out again people might consider your feelings a bit more, or even pity you a bit? I've been in that mood all day. My reasons?
  • My ex just isn't coming back;
  • I told off the idiot who kept pestering me to try dating him again, thus ending an already hardly enjoyable friendship;
  • I miss my best friend like crazy 'cause his computer's broken and we can't talk as much;
  • All my friends live miles away;
  • I feel horribly depressed because my crazy aunt's life is finally getting somewhere and she's passing me up;
  • I really need to cry but I can't;
  • I'm damned sleepy but I still can't sleep well;
  • My pants are falling off practically every time I take a step, my shirts dwarf me, and I really just all in all need some new clothes, but have no way of getting any right now;
  • I miss the little girl I tutor, 'cause she couldn't come today;
  • I miss my grandma but she has company;
  • I really just want a hug from someone, but so far all I've gotten are several irritating speeches about not being depressed and "grumpy" from my mom.
Long day.

Anna's Personal Keys to Happiness
1. Do what you want within the bounds of reason, whenever you want to, and regret nothing. 2. If you have an opinion, don't beat around the bush, or there isn't a point in saying it. 3. Don't keep the company of anyone who won't like you and will try to change you.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Solivagant Offline
Previously Apple of your eye
I've been here a while

Name: Suv

Points: 25,840, Level: 23 Points: 25,840, Level: 23 Points: 25,840, Level: 23

Re: Extremely lonely, extremely bored, and extremely unhappy. - June 22nd 2012, 06:05 PM

Oh my. That sounds like an awful day. I am so sorry
Next time you're having a day like that, do PM/VM me and we can talk loads and call everyone who has been troubling you loads of names

"Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it."

-Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Name: Ivan"Chandler" Brown

Points: 10,664, Level: 15 Points: 10,664, Level: 15 Points: 10,664, Level: 15

Re: Extremely lonely, extremely bored, and extremely unhappy. - June 24th 2012, 07:34 PM

Hi there I'm very sorry that all this has happened to you all in one day. Like Suvi said if you ever need to talk to anyone just send me a pm/vm and i'll be ready to lend a listening ear. I hope everything get's better soon for you. Take care

I'll miss you grandma more then you'll ever know. I know your being taken good care of. I will never forget you.
5/20/1950??-4/1/2013
Closed Thread