TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Loneliness If you're feeling lonely, isolated or down and need support and encouragement, this is a forum for you.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Lil Offline
I'm here
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Lil

Points: 13,256, Level: 16 Points: 13,256, Level: 16 Points: 13,256, Level: 16

Unhappy I feel lonely now.. - September 26th 2009, 02:16 PM

Whats the right phrase im looking for..maybe happiness is bliss? well idk id never been in a relationship before til bout 7 months ago and i assure i was just fine and happy never felt like i needed anyone and never was interested.then he came a long and i was just in heaven really.oor relationship was perfect never fought or had an argument.well he broke up with me i think its been nearly a month for a reason i still dont know :/ and honestly i miss him.a lot.i feel lonely now i use to talk to him 24/7 and now nothing.While im not one to let this take over my life i just feel like a part of me is missing.Im 16 so i cant say for certain it was love but it felt like it i know it wasnt lust.Its not just that i feel like i lost a boyfriend but my bestfriend as well,cause we were friends months before we were together,if anything i just want my friend back.i know im being whiny but i cant make this lonliness feeling go away

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.
Cut free since March 6th 2013
Purge free since March 8th 2013
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
HereToHelpYou Offline
Offering help - PM/Email me
Average Joe

Name: Alicia

Points: 9,599, Level: 14 Points: 9,599, Level: 14 Points: 9,599, Level: 14

Re: I feel lonely now.. - September 26th 2009, 08:33 PM

Have you told him that? Talk to him. Tell him what you just said to us, that you miss him as a friend in general and are hoping you could have that friendship again. Assure him that you arent going to try to get back together with him, but want to just hang out, as friends because you miss that.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Lil Offline
I'm here
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Lil

Points: 13,256, Level: 16 Points: 13,256, Level: 16 Points: 13,256, Level: 16

Re: I feel lonely now.. - September 27th 2009, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereToHelpYou View Post
Have you told him that? Talk to him. Tell him what you just said to us, that you miss him as a friend in general and are hoping you could have that friendship again. Assure him that you arent going to try to get back together with him, but want to just hang out, as friends because you miss that.
thanks i did tell him that and he was like yeah we can be friends but he doesnt really talk to me much at all :/

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.
Cut free since March 6th 2013
Purge free since March 8th 2013
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
xxpaigiexx Offline
Up In The Clouds...
I can't get enough

Name: Paige

Points: 26,681, Level: 23 Points: 26,681, Level: 23 Points: 26,681, Level: 23

Re: I feel lonely now.. - September 27th 2009, 02:44 AM

Hey,

It is okay to miss an ex and it is okay to get over things in your own time, especially seeing as he was your first boyfriend. I think first boyfriends are sometimes the most difficult to get over. Especially seeing as the two of you were together for 7 months, that's a big deal at 16.
It's okay to want to be friends with him but right now I still think you're hurting too much to be able to be good friends with him again. In time it will get easier it's just getting over that initial akwardness.
It will start off difficult going back to being friends but once you're both over the break up it will be easier.
Sometimes people say we're be friends and it never happens the way you planned it because usually feelings still get in the way of you being just friends and one person can sometimes have feelings for the other.
I would suggest speaking to him and finding out why he broke up with you exactly, that can help you to piece things together sometimes and makes things easier to get over, it will be gradual but you'll get there.
PM me anytime
Paige x
Closed Thread