TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
florallove Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,544, Level: 11 Points: 6,544, Level: 11 Points: 6,544, Level: 11

Exclamation i am soooo scared! Could i be pregnant?? - March 17th 2013, 08:16 PM

so i had sex Feb 23 for the first time in 7 months. We used a condom and he only came once and it was early but he wasnt in me when he did. he washed up and put on another one and he never came again before we finished. i have been trying to track my periods and the days it should come on and i thought it would start on the 12 of march but it didnt. I usually have symptoms before my period comes on which includes a little cramping, lower back pain, soft stool (poop) and sore breasts. i was getting all of those symptoms except sore breast but it never came on. Everyday i was having those symptoms plus some water/white discharge. It was so much of it and im still gettin it now. Ive been rushing to the bathroom thinking it was my period each time but it was just the discharge. Ive been worrying so much because i thought my period wouldve came on by now but it hasnt. I tried to track many months back and am now realizing that it should probably come on this week but im having no symptoms! just slight cramping every now and then and alot of discharge. I havent had sex in so long so i havent been trying to pay attention to my periods but this is really scaring me. In Feb. i started gymnastics and it has taken a toll on my body! ive also been stressed out about my SAT i just took two weekends ago. it seems so unlikely for me to be pregnant but i dont have an understanding why all of this has been happening. I have been so scared and stressing out really bad since last week and i dont know what to do
p.s. im not on the pill. help me anyone!!!

Last edited by florallove; March 17th 2013 at 08:49 PM.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: i am soooo scared! Could i be pregnant?? - March 17th 2013, 09:42 PM

Hey!
It's great that you feel so comfortable with TeenHelp already that you're opening up to us about this very personal issue. First of all, let me say that if you used a condom and when he finished his penis was not inside of you, I don't believe that you're pregnant. There are plenty of things that can cause periods to be irregular to skip a month entirely. I only get my period about every five or six months. Factors of missed or irregular periods could be: overweight, underweight, working out, stress, among many other things. If you are now in gymnastics and it's working your body more than it's used to, that could definitely be affecting your period. Also, large amounts of stress can mess with periods as well. So if you're stressing out about your SATs, this can dfefinitely affect your period. There are so many factors that could be messing with your period that don't involve pregnancy. If you truly are scared that you are pregnant, the best thing to do would be to would be either take a test or go talk to your doctor about it to know for sure.

I hope everything works out for you.
Take care of yourself, and let us know how things end up.
Good luck.

-Kaylaaa.

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
florallove Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i am soooo scared! Could i be pregnant?? - March 18th 2013, 09:44 PM

This site seemed very helpful so i gave it a shot. And thanks for the advice, when i actually think of the circumstances of when we had it seems so unlikely but you never can be sure! ive tried not to worry as much because that can delay a period too. Im thinking of taking a test if my period dosent come on by the end us this week
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I can't get enough

Name: Cheye

Points: 28,990, Level: 24 Points: 28,990, Level: 24 Points: 28,990, Level: 24

Re: i am soooo scared! Could i be pregnant?? - March 19th 2013, 12:13 AM

That sounds like a good idea since this is obviously weighing on your mind. Like others have said though, honestly the chance of pregnancy is extremely small, closing on non-existent. But I know how that feels, I'm the same way, if the possibility seems even slightly there I will get all stressed out about it. Just try to remain calm, and if all else fails, when it's been 2 weeks from the scare you can take a test, or as you said, just wait until the end of the month if your period still hasn't come.

Resident old person, back from much needed, multiple year hiatus.

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
florallove Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i am soooo scared! Could i be pregnant?? - March 20th 2013, 09:25 PM

okay i will do that! but today i thought it came on but im still getting discharge and today a little bit of it was slightly brown , not really brown but slightly ! im getting more and more anxious.
Closed Thread